Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve quit lol I said it the whole drive to my wife. I’ve seen this story before, they may go Duke on us 45-10. Any goodwill Manny built up is GONE!!!

Recruits about to bolt like the Titanic and I wouldn’t blame them one bit. Staff be lucky to be here another 2 years. Portal gonna be hopping with Miami kids at the end of the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have the worst athletic director in college football. He isn’t going to make a change. He sucks balls. He’s lucky to be at Miami and he won’t be making any changes. We are stuck with this ******* trash for another 2 to 3 years!

We have the #1 qb recruit sitting on bench. He never lost a game in high school. We have a 5 star RB sitting on bench. Stupid decisions stupid results

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next Friday night ... just set up bleachers in the IPF and have the game in there. Put some bleachers up to accommodate the 150 fans that are going to show up

Advertisement
Fly the banner already he’s not it! ******* RICHT WON 10 games with a short stop at QB

This whole staff needs to go

we need a fresh approach because this team and the players on it are quitters with zero heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back