Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manny needs to do what Rick did. Leave

Manny would probably be a better AD than Blake. All politics and schmoozing. Unfortunately he's like Percy from the Green Mile and has family connections. He gets to live his dream of being a big boy foosball coach while we get to watch him strap Miami into the electric chair and forget to wet the sponge.

Advertisement
If it ain't arm strength, then he just plain sucks, take your choice. Either way it's not good for the offense, especially any Miami offense.

Sigh, we haven't had a QB throw the 15 yard out, deep dig as well as JW has in years. Yes, he needs to get better at the deep throw (that's anticipation). I've even written that.

What you don't do is bench your most promising QB in years after 4 good games in a the first half WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING FOR NEXT YEAR.

Advertisement
I tried to be patient, but I just can't wait to find out. Even if we came back to win then this would be Diaz's version of Golden coming back to beat GT in 2012. This is depressing.

Advertisement
How much money are you pledging?
7D06D7D3-1821-4B03-B094-418F79F07594.gif

Advertisement
Manny would probably be a better AD than Blake. All politics and schmoozing. Unfortunately he's like Percy from the Green Mile and has family connections. He gets to live his dream of being a big boy foosball coach while we get to watch him strap Miami into the electric chair and forget to wet the sponge.

No.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back