Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst staff in college football. **** what you slurpers say.

Advertisement
I’m in no way going to concede this game. Too early and VaTech is beyond terrible. However, the 1000 yard stare from Manny has me rattled for the long-term...

If the team goes 4-7 or worse I don’t think Miami would get criticized if they fire Manny after just 1 year. They look so pathetic and it’s not like Manny has a track record as a head coach. Gotta spend the $ and hire a proven guy. Program is on life support...

We really need to hope to win 4.

Advertisement
I think the admin and the AD have to really see the coaching staff is a joke. Like you have to know this is ran by a bunch of amateurs. I think this is it for UM football.

We are bad enough on our own... Yet the refs still gotta ***** us.
I honestly don't mind losing games when it's a level playing field. Getting whooped AND absolutely screwed is just wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the guy that we picked after 6 hours when we had a chance at a complete reboot 😂 bruh we are so ****ed

Advertisement
Home game. Coming out flat after a bye week against a weak Va Tech. Poor tackling. Bad game plan. Really want Manny to succeed. However, it is Impossible to defend Manny at this point.

hes a good guy and would love for him to be the guy, but hes awful all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back