Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is what happens when you have an amateur coaching staff being backed by an amateur administration. This team is coached so bad because these coaches who are doing there best simply are amateur coaches. This university is not built to win but yet some of you still can’t see that. Smh

So I guess Mallory is not in the plan today. We have already thrown to Jordan. We have a weird offense where they both cannot be involved in the same game.

This is all on the coaching staff for starting McCloud

he’s been the reason for their momentum on both drives
didnt know Mccloud got burnt for 50 yards down the field.......I guess he plays CB

Blame the Coaches and the play calls....but yes mccloud should not be out there

Advertisement
UNC offenses worked everyone except ND, after the Irish made adjustments. Can Manny adjust?

I expected a shootout... but the way we are being manhandled and outplayed right now, I expect a blowout if we don't get our **** together.

Advertisement
Well, so far not very good. Had better get 7 here. If we punt here it’s Clemson all over again.

Advertisement
Miami spent the week smelling themselves and being jerked off by the media speculating about who was going pro after a blowout ... now, getting punched in the mouth..

Advertisement
This is who the University want us to be though. We must accept this. Blake James and company don't care if we don't win the big game. They are happy we're ranked and won the acc games we should have... This is who we are now and it hurts as a die hard that wants greatness

It’s still early but don’t like what I see so far. This D is fake. Where is JHH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back