Canes v Cornhuskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to hear what type of bs golden will spew after this one.

Dorito has no business being a football coach anywhere.

Best thing I saw was players take matters into their own hands.

The sight of Golden in the sideline is sickening

Advertisement
Anyone else notice Kayaa has a bad habit of throwing while still stepping back as opposed to planting his foot and moving forward.
We can't even coach fundamentals. How many times have you seen our defensive linemen with horrible technique in an offensive linemens stance this year? I've noticed it every game.

This is my first time being on a board during a game and idk if I'm going to do it again, ****'s depressing as ****

Advertisement
Actually, a brawl would show Goldie has lost control of team. It would discredit him to the administration.

Advertisement
Nebraska is beating us and running at will and our safeties are back pedaling 25 yards from the ball. Makes no sense.

I am 100% on the fire Golden train after this one. Don't care about the recruits, get a real coach in here.

If golden won't fire coach D then he absolutely must go. Your so right, don't care about losing this class or not if golden leaves. Good players aren't keeping us from giving up this many points..

I don't care what players we lose to get a new coach here. We cannot move forward until a new d coordinator is hired.

Advertisement
No urgency by Golden ever. 4 min you go turbo charge, get a TD, 2 point conversion and how for onside kick.

I've never seen Golden try to run up score or come from behind.

So if we're incapable of fielding a competitive program, why not drop football?

We're **** close to elite academically.

Defense killed us this game. PERIOD.. OL played well. Offense played well. Defesne sucked. We couldn't stop the run all game.

Advertisement
Anyone else notice Kayaa has a bad habit of throwing while still stepping back as opposed to planting his foot and moving forward.
We can't even coach fundamentals. How many times have you seen our defensive linemen with horrible technique in an offensive linemens stance this year? I've noticed it every game.
That sadly is the technique they coach in this super ****** defense

I hope we don't score here. I don't want golden saving any face with a bull**** consolation TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back