Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lol @ ereck flowers looking like me in college..ic ursed at refs anytime they called a hold on me....

If we can tackle someome we would be fine problem is the prima donnas we have cant tackle if they play bump and run they get toasted....

Advertisement
coley trying to make up for his **** poor efforts with trick plays for the fans...tht make us even more mad...as their sooooo poorly done and at the wrong fn times...lol

Our safeties are awful in space

Again it is the defensive scheme. Carter and Bush are hella aggressive but we play them so deep basically taking them out of the play. They should be allowed to play around the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
That was a dumb call. We did score 20 in the first quarter and opened up the play book. We shouldn't complain too much.

We don't suck at tackling we suck at our alignment. Wtf are our players coming from so far. Look how much space and time these dudes have to cut upfield. And it's nothing new. How about has he touches it u hit him. Novel idea smh

No more trick plays....run the ball smart passes....control the clock and ******* score

Advertisement
Our safeties are awful in space

Again it is the defensive scheme. Carter and Bush are hella aggressive but we play them so deep basically taking them out of the play. They should be allowed to play around the line of scrimmage.

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong. Our scheme sucks but safties have to make plays running downhill in space. play around the LOS, with Tracy in lockdown man?!? LOL

dude puts us in negative yardage just off his playcalling

I don't think he called a hold.

naw he called a double reverse...annunciiation of puerto rico throw back pass...that wasted our first down...and followed it up with his vaunted buble screen....jack ***....just run the **** ball against their front....please ..spread em out an hand duke/yearby/gus the rock...

I dont know what either side of the ball is doing....are DBs are never near the play...the offensive play calling is laughable

Advertisement
We don't suck at tackling we suck at our alignment. Wtf are our players coming from so far. Look how much space and time these dudes have to cut upfield. And it's nothing new. How about has he touches it u hit him. Novel idea smh

We have aggressive safties who are goons and athletic but we play them 30 yards deep...smh

How is it the system lol are you serious perryman isnt effected by the system stop making excuses!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back