Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there was more fans at the STA american heritage game

Advertisement
LOL ACC refs.........the point remains. Worst Miami team I've ever seen. My dad is watching with me, hasn't watched the Canes this year and he's shocked at how bad they look. "THIS is a Miami Hurricanes team?"

Advertisement
Ron Cherry...national treasure. The way this team blows, we deserve him. Should ref every one of our games.

we blitz more this year, but got**** are our blitzes so bad...and nothing but delayed if you see the rb stay in type of deals.

I mean our lbs look like robots on blitzes, going straight to blockers...them sh*ts arent exotic at all and are very easy to block...het atleast he blitzes a little bit more this year though...but i see alot of wasted blitzes outside that are being easily picked up..even y this below level ol

Advertisement
Golden needs to go. Does anyone see any change from the first game of their tenure till now?

Advertisement
Smh.. After that first game I have been watching alone.. It's too embarrassing to watch with others smh

Advertisement
The only thing people are supporting them off is simply wishful thinking. There is no tangible proof they can beat a competent team

we blitz more this year, but got**** are our blitzes so bad...and nothing but delayed if you see the rb stay in type of deals.

I mean our lbs look like robots on blitzes, going straight to blockers...them sh*ts arent exotic at all and are very easy to block...het atleast he blitzes a little bit more this year though...but i see alot of wasted blitzes outside that are being easily picked up..even y this below level ol

No doubt. On that last 3rd down conversion, Grace literally skipped along behind the line like he was being sneaky, lined up to blitz...and then blitzed right into what I guess he thought was an overload and was blocked with ease as they worked the other side. Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back