Canes Rally to Beat Hokies in Wild ACC Opener

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
by Carter Toole from https://miamihurricanes.com

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. – The seventh-ranked Miami Hurricanes had raced to a 4-0 start to their season. But they knew that conference play hits different.

In their ACC opener, the Canes and the Virginia Tech Hokies traded punches all evening long in a rollicking, roller-coaster affair at Hard Rock Stadium. In the end the game came down to one last play – and one last review – and it was Miami that left the field with its first conference...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just got off a flight with no WiFi. 38-34, closer than I expected but a comfortable 4 point win. Was there any drama in the game? I’m assuming VT scored late in garbage time to make it respectable? I’ll hang up and listen, thanks.
200.gif

I just got off a flight with no WiFi. 38-34, closer than I expected but a comfortable 4 point win. Was there any drama in the game? I’m assuming VT scored late in garbage time to make it respectable? I’ll hang up and listen, thanks.
You are in for a treat lol…drama? Shiiieett

Yeah, crazy game. It was 31-0 at the end of the third. Benchwarmers in, Emory threw like 4 picks in the 4th. Judd the Stud had to come in and drove us down the field to win the game. Cam was being load managed I believe so he didn’t play at all in the 4th.

Advertisement
Mario said Miami lost 5-6 guys tonight in the post game ESPN talk. Young guys are going to have to play regardless if they are ready or not.

The bye week before Louisville is going to be huge

Advertisement
I just posted in a thread that I wanted to see us eek out a tight win or two - although I said preferred it to be on the road , this definitely counts as the 1 -2 gut check games we needed to have for battle tested purposes.

Guys showed major guts today and we actually have film to dissect so guys aren’t eating anymore of the “rat poison”

Never in doubt. Get a defibrillator.

Advertisement
Yeah, crazy game. It was 31-0 at the end of the third. Benchwarmers in, Emory threw like 4 picks in the 4th. Judd the Stud had to come in and drove us down the field to win the game. Cam was being load managed I believe so he didn’t play at all in the 4th.

My load was not being managed when they overturned that call.

Advertisement
Back