Canes must stop "giving" if they are going to hit double digit wins.

True. I acknowledge all of them and will accept even the worst scenario as a growing pain. But, as bad as last year was in terms of offense/Special teams was for Miami and as little as the ACC teams in the Coastal have improved their teams and rosters; and when Miami plays certain teams and where … there’s reason for a higher level of confidence. As I said, and I’m not trying to speak for you, I think you’re there privately.

There’s no reason for me to hold a private opinion on a message board where I’m anonymous.

I am cautiously optimistic but I don’t discount other possible scenarios.

Something that “should” happen many times doesn’t happen, especially when talking about a future outcome, which by definition is unknown, and is affected by innumerable variables.

I’m in for the long game and not for an all or nothing season.

Also, you might want to revisit certain ACC teams remaining stagnant. There’s a couple on our schedule that could significantly improve.

Advertisement
Wow. I think we all knew this was a huge problem last year (i.e., the combination of poor special teams play and horrible offensive production consistently putting our defense in bad spots). But seeing those numbers was still just... so bad... wow.

Agreed.
We have to be takers not givers...............
Manny is setting up the O for the Offense Chain...........it will celebrate our taking, just like the Turnover Chain did.............
It's coming...

Advertisement
Back