Canes Community Service

My grandmother owned a small 5 n dime store down in Clewiston, was robbed on several occasion. Although never killed, was pistol whipped a couple times, but by gods grace always made it through ok. She was also a foster mom for my father. To see these young men trying to make a change in their communities, its kind of personal in a way. I know we can't change the world, but if each of those type communities, had these type programs for the youth, imagine what could be!!

Advertisement
This is a positive for The U and the football program in general. The positive effect on the community as a fan base and recruiting is immeasurable.

My grandmother owned a small 5 n dime store down in Clewiston, was robbed on several occasion. Although never killed, was pistol whipped a couple times, but by gods grace always made it through ok. She was also a foster mom for my father. To see these young men trying to make a change in their communities, its kind of personal in a way. I know we can't change the world, but if each of those type communities, had these type programs for the youth, imagine what could be!!

[video=youtube;GtDvmV4zr-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDvmV4zr-Q[/video]

WOAT Rocky movie.

Advertisement

My grandma was in **** and did the first triple anal. She also got dyck whipped unconscious 3 times, but by God's grace made it through OK.

My grandma was in **** and did the first triple anal. She also got dyck whipped unconscious 3 times, but by God's grace made it through OK.

Prolly explains why you came out such an a$$!!

Advertisement

God... This is so wrong but I can't stop laughing. My fücking head hurts!

Advertisement

WOAT Rocky movie.

Rocky V disagrees.

[TWEET]870378745441529857[/TWEET]
[TWEET]870379517080109056[/TWEET]
[TWEET]870380782262648832[/TWEET]
[TWEET]870381431868071936[/TWEET]
[TWEET]870381807258226689[/TWEET]

Advertisement
DBPRnCUVoAAqBks.jpg

Advertisement
Back