Canes BSBL vs St. Thomas

Advertisement
Well, boys. Gonna be under .500 after the Florida series. Is it football season yet?

hmm...way to give up in the middle of the game. I see the gaytors are losing to Eastern Mich in the 8th. I wonder if their fans are saying the same thing.

I'm sure their fans are licking their chops to play Miami. A guaranteed 2 or 3 wins against a top-6 team is probably exciting for them.

Well, boys. Gonna be under .500 after the Florida series. Is it football season yet?

I hope you're not a UM grad. We are 4-0 with a 3 game series coming up this weekend. Your math skills are appalling.

I was insinuating a Gator sweep this weekend. And a loss against St. Thomas. Maybe I'll keep being wrong.

But I doubt it.

I hope you're not a UM grad. We are 4-0 with a 3 game series coming up this weekend. Your math skills are appalling.

I was insinuating a Gator sweep this weekend. And a loss against St. Thomas. Maybe I'll keep being wrong.

But I doubt it.

They almost lost to flipping Eastern Michigan. Do drink laundry detergent

But I doubt it.

Have you watched much baseball recently? You do realize Florida has owned our ***, right? Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion, though.

Advertisement

But I doubt it.
If you are wrong, can you go away? Like forever?

But I doubt it.
If you are wrong, can you go away? Like forever?

Unfortunately, no. I wish it were that easy.

But I doubt it.

Both squads kicking off the rust and taking their mid-week opponent light.

That said, there are some disturbing trends from this game that have haunted us much more than the Gates...hard to dispute that.

Here's to turning the tide finally this weekend.

Our bats need to get significantly better over the next 1.5 days, or the Gaytors are going to take us out to the woodshed.

Simple as that.

Leaving 20 or so runners on base against a team like St. Thomas is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That was a must win. I think a loss would have kept us out of the postseason. Go Canes! Survive and advance baby!

Our bats need to get significantly better over the next 1.5 days, or the Gaytors are going to take us out to the woodshed.

Simple as that.

Leaving 20 or so runners on base against a team like St. Thomas is inexcusable.

Don't come around here with all that logic. People don't like it.

On that note, hopefully we're just "saving" those runs for Florida. Our recent play against them shows we're good for a bad error or 2 that will ruin any good pitching we have.

Advertisement
Back