Canes BSBL vs St. Thomas

StlCane

Sophomore
Premium
Jesse Lepore on the hill.
Abreu RBI single scoring Barr. Johnny Ruiz Sac fly scoring Collins. Canes lead 2-0 after 1.
St Thomas scores 2 in the 3rd. Tied 2-2 mid 3.
Wild pitch scores Abreu. 3-2 Canes after 3.
Collins single scores Chester. 4-2 Canes after 4.
Canes down 6-4 mid 8.
Canes trail 6-5 heading to the 9th.
Canes win 7-6 in the 10th.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Frustrating, uninteresting game. In a dog fight with St. Thomas at the moment.

Pretty predictable with the Florida series looming. Need to snap out of it and get this W.

Ugh. 13 runners stranded through 6 innings. Better to happen tonight than this weekend I suppose.

Crazy. Didn't we beat them like 5-4 last year?

Yes, but it was 2013 when we played them last.

This game has been irritating. 15 guys left on base through 7 innings and now St. Thomas is threatening in the 8th.

Advertisement
Well, boys. Gonna be under .500 after the Florida series. Is it football season yet?

Well, boys. Gonna be under .500 after the Florida series. Is it football season yet?

16365697-mmmain.webp

Advertisement
Canes have bases loaded with 2 outs. St Thomas has already walked in 1 run. 6-5 St Thomas.
Barr strikes out looking. Canes trail 6-5. Headed to the 9th.
Rain Delay.

Last edited:
This line-up is REALLY going to miss Thompson, Iskenderian, and Kennedy. We have left 18 runners stranded so far tonight.

Last edited:
Yes we will miss those guys. We need Chester and Heyward to make the next step and become big time hitters. Getting Lopez back will be nice.

Advertisement
Bartow with a quick 1-2-3 ninth.. Canes down 6-5 heading to the bottom of 9. Collins-Heyward-Abreu due up.

Collins walks, Heyward FC. 1 out. Abreu single. First and Third one out. Ruiz up.

Tie game. Ruiz grounds into what should have been a double play. 1B couldn't hang onto the throw.

Last edited:
Crocitto hbp. Canes have runners on first and second. 2 outs. Romy at the plate

Gonzalez flies out to left. Headed to extras at the Light.

Last edited:
Advertisement

hmm...way to give up in the middle of the game. I see the gaytors are losing to Eastern Mich in the 8th. I wonder if their fans are saying the same thing.

Advertisement
Back