Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
banned ban GIF
Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia
Meme Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
banning super mario GIF
Proud Wendie Malick GIF by Disney Channel
banned south park GIF

I apologize to everyone for participating in the derailment of the other thread.

Sucks we can’t play another game. Going to be a long 9 months. Hopefully, we get some good recruiting/staff updates in the coming weeks.

No lie; between the NFL, FFB, and this Canes’ season…it totally sucked. Lol. Was in 1st, 2nd, 2nd in all 3 FFB leagues I was in. Today marks playoffs, and I go 0-3! But hey, at least I get to see The Canes, ONE MORE TIME to close out a horrible 2021 season. Nope! No Chin Jenn comes out w/ a statement to cancel the game due to “Covid.”

FMMFL

Advertisement
One cannot hold back the tide. Many people said they'd play along with all the fake bullschidt as long as the globohomos didnt mess with college football.

To quote that great American philosopher John Rambo; "The globohomos drew first blood."
@Andrew and @DMoney. I cannot ban a Mod from my thread let alone give him an infraction. Will you please get @SFbayCane the **** out of here.

Advertisement
Illinois would be UM’s replacement based on their APR score, but they apparently have no interest in playing.

Shocking that no one wants to play in a high school caliber stadium in El Paso on New Year’s Eve.

Back on Topic - Manny’s final coffin is 7-5. Will have to watch Harley and others in Senior Bowls if those happen. If not, in the league next year.

I was curious to see Likens call a game.

Yeah no one answered my question about $5 million pay out. I haven’t found any article it was that high. Found a Wazzu one saying they were expecting $2.3 million.

That payout was for both teams (collectively). So, divide by two, then divide by 14. Also, factor in the lost payouts due to the UVa and BC cancellations too.

Advertisement
I apologize to everyone for participating in the derailment of the other thread.

Sucks we can’t play another game. Going to be a long 9 months. Hopefully, we get some good recruiting/staff updates in the coming weeks.

8 months left.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back