'Canes @ Boston College - 9/1/12 - **GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The clock management on the UM drive was awful. Run twice amd kill over a minute. Up 11, why are you passing?

Fisch. He's gone full Andy Reid.
He did get a little cute on the last series but Fisch's play calling single handedly won this game (if we hold on).

1000% disagree with you, JJ. They've made plays despite him today. He's been completely off in his rhythm and objective.
No way. He completely changed the game when he went to the up tempo offense and he took exactly what the BC defense was giving us. Love what Fisch did today.

We were in up tempo from the beginning. He didn't "go to it." He ran more shotgun from inside the 10 than I've seen since Andy Reid and Scott Linehan. He got bailed out by a superstar Freshman and his QB's big arm that can hit some small windows. He made it more difficult than he needed to against a defense that had some gaping holes.

He gets a C- from me today.

Without Duke Johnson, this is a loss. Plain and simple.

Advertisement
How many times does that play happen and the refs just give the guy the TD by default even when he doesn't make it. Great call by the refs. Really great. BC was just shocked that they didn't get it just because they ran a goal line play.
Hey guys, you actually still have to get it across.

******' A, I been in a bat since the half and couldn't get on the site.

How bout them Mothaphukin' Canes?!?!!!!!!!

Advertisement
THERE WAS GOOD AND BAD. FISCH LEARNING HIS PLAYERS TOO. I LOVED MOST OF WHAT HE DID. THINK BACK TO OUR OTHER OFFENSES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS BOYS WE R IMPROVING BIG TIME

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back