Canes at North Florida (Consigliere is a @#%^)

Advertisement
This game was the complete *** whoopin that it should've been. Well done gentlemen.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when we play a good team. We can exploit teams like this, but a sound defensive team with a cohesive O will frustrate us.

You went out on a limb, but I agree with your analysis that teams with both good offense and good defense are harder to play against.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when we play a good team. We can exploit teams like this, but a sound defensive team with a cohesive O will frustrate us.

You went out on a limb, but I agree with your analysis that teams with both good offense and good defense are harder to play against.

Whew. Thanks. I was really scared there for a minute.

Advertisement

Also teams with better players are harder to play against. Only the most studied fans realize this.

Advertisement
Back