Canes at K State will be on FX at noon

1.jpg

Looks like the stadium from Necessary Roughness.

Advertisement
Who are these big uglies of which you speak?

Did you see the DT depth last season? Ojomo had to move to DT we were so thin. Porter and Forston were out all year. Pierre and Grimble had to play as true freshman. There was no depth at DT last year.

Smith, Pierre, Robinson, Ivery, and Moore is better than last year even if you don't agree. No way teams just line up and pin our ears back like Kstate did last season.

add Luther Robinson to those who were out all year. Not much you can do when injuries hit one spot so hard.

It's crazy what Coach D did with the defense when you consider what he was working with. The defense started locking it down at the end of the year too. This 2012 defense is going to be nasty compared to the 2011 version. Coach D will go down as one of the best DC's this school has ever had.

Looks like metal bench seat bleachers all the way around. A little lightning, and presto everybody barbecues.

Yea, we had Ojomo, Grimble, and Pierre playing huge minutes at DT with Robinson, Fine China Porter, and Mr Bust Forston out. Then we had true FR Chick and Perryman starting, with Mr Underachievers Vernon suspended and Buchanon out. We also had to play Buffalo level LB James Gaines as a starter. Then you throw in our mediocre safety tandem and the atrocity that was our CB depth chart and you have to give Donofrio credit for pulling off a minor miracle. Top 20 points allowed with THIS pile of garbage????

Yea, we had Ojomo, Grimble, and Pierre playing huge minutes at DT with Robinson, Fine China Porter, and Mr Bust Forston out. Then we had true FR Chick and Perryman starting, with Mr Underachievers Vernon suspended and Buchanon out. We also had to play Buffalo level LB James Gaines as a starter. Then you throw in our mediocre safety tandem and the atrocity that was our CB depth chart and you have to give Donofrio credit for pulling off a minor miracle. Top 20 points allowed with THIS pile of garbage????

****..... you right ?

**** your right Zo thnking.webp

Advertisement

****..... you right ?

View attachment 12478

I love that gif. Is that from the Jordan era? Love how you can tell what's going through his head - "I can't believe it...what the **** happened...well, it is MJ, guess he IS the best, what're ya gonna do..."

Ever so glad I decided not to go to this game. 11:00 am local time start times suck.

Last one I went to was @Oklahoma...and that went ever so well.

Pregame bar-b-q > pregame breakfast burritos.
5 hours to drink > 2 hours to gulp down OJ and vodka.

Kegs n' Eggs. DO IT.

Advertisement
I think the boys take this one and show the nation we aren't a pushover like they expect us to be.

Advertisement
Back