Canes at K State will be on FX at noon

80s

Sophomore
Im cool with that. National channel, in HD, on at noon so i can relax rest of day, maybe will even get the great Gus Johnson although he usually does night games

Advertisement
I love it. They do a good job with their Big12 coverage.

I think this game will have shades of 2000 UDub

A one dimensional KState gets beat by Miami which finally has DT depth. No way they run right up the gut all game long this year with the big uglies we got in the trenches this year. The game plan will be to make the QB beat us through the air. Canes will be 2-0 coming out of Kansas.

Advertisement
This game worries me. We didn't expect KState to play the way they did against us last year. They went on to have a pretty good season. They could very well have a repeat performance.

Advertisement
1.jpg

If we win, which, I will hold my predictions until after the BC game, this would catapult us back into the top 25 and give us a REAL GOOD outlook for the season. This game is pivotal! It should show us what our team has!

I remember the days, when a picture like that would just put a freaking smile on my face at the fact that they wouldnt know what hit em...

Would turn that place to a freaking track meet, now wont be surprised if we walk in as a underdog to freaking kstate (no disrespect)

I remember the days, when a picture like that would just put a freaking smile on my face at the fact that they wouldnt know what hit em...

Would turn that place to a freaking track meet, now wont be surprised if we walk in as a underdog to freaking kstate (no disrespect)

I'm like an abused wife who doesn't learn her lesson, because despite the failures of our program over the last few years, I still see that picture and envision a ******* gang of that orange and white hitting the field and winning this game by 3 touchdowns.

I need help.

Advertisement

I'm like an abused wife who doesn't learn her lesson, because despite the failures of our program over the last few years, I still see that picture and envision a ******* gang of that orange and white hitting the field and winning this game by 3 touchdowns.

I need help.

We've seen it in flashes lately.

Texas A&M '07
VTech '08
FSU 09
GT 09,10,11
Oklahoma 09
Ohio State 11
Clemson 10
UNC 10,11
Georgia Tech

Who are these big uglies of which you speak?

Did you see the DT depth last season? Ojomo had to move to DT we were so thin. Porter and Forston were out all year. Pierre and Grimble had to play as true freshman. There was no depth at DT last year.

Smith, Pierre, Robinson, Ivery, and Moore is better than last year even if you don't agree. No way teams just line up and pin our ears back like Kstate did last season.

Advertisement
Love the 3:30 games, but don't mind getting this one out of the way early. I think we win this one by more than 10.

Klien killed us last year he is tough, they say his passing is better, we will see. If Miami wins the first 2 games, its going to be a great season!

Who are these big uglies of which you speak?

Did you see the DT depth last season? Ojomo had to move to DT we were so thin. Porter and Forston were out all year. Pierre and Grimble had to play as true freshman. There was no depth at DT last year.

Smith, Pierre, Robinson, Ivery, and Moore is better than last year even if you don't agree. No way teams just line up and pin our ears back like Kstate did last season.

add Luther Robinson to those who were out all year. Not much you can do when injuries hit one spot so hard.

Advertisement
Back