Cane Gear in Orlando

insaneinthecane

83 87 89 91 2001
Premium
My daughter is looking for some last minute Canes gear to wear to the game tonight. Anyone know of any spots that stock adult women’s Cane gear in Orlando?

I’m heading to the Florida Mall with her to check out the sporting goods store. I hope it’s still there. They used to always have some Canes gear there. I haven’t been to that mall in forever!

Anyone have any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Can't give you a solid answer, haven't lived there since 2018 but there used to be a spot in fashion square that had college stuff, also the ****'s sport goods right there off colonial would usually have a college section that was mostly UCF but a few FSU/UF/Miami items

I’ve lived in Orlando for over 30 years now. Lots of Canes fans here! I’m always kind of surprised these local stores don’t carry any Canes gear. I always see the same old tired *** uf, ucf and fsu **** just rotting in the shelves.

Can't give you a solid answer, haven't lived there since 2018 but there used to be a spot in fashion square that had college stuff, also the ****'s sport goods right there off colonial would usually have a college section that was mostly UCF but a few FSU/UF/Miami items

Fashion Square is a ghost town now.

Advertisement
I’ve lived in Orlando for over 30 years now. Lots of Canes fans here! I’m always kind of surprised these local stores don’t carry any Canes gear. I always see the same old tired *** uf, ucf and fsu **** just rotting in the shelves.
It'll be a crap shoot... with UCF "better" and UF and FSU the "state home teams", Miami is not getting a lot of shelf space....

Alternative potential crap shoot.... the two malls near Raymond James when you get there...

To avoid a complete wild goose chase... it may also help to look at those malls online to see the stores to see what may look like they'd have sports gear... there is also a ****'s Sporting Goods behind West Shore Mall in Tampa...

Did not see "Pick Up" availability of Canes gear in Tampa at ****'s Sporting Goods....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back