Candy Canes

You guys realize not even Herbie of Desmond could give us any undeserved credit? They always find a way, especially with us. No one is mentioning the ******* Cloud anymore other than our dumb **** coach and the blind fans that believe in him.

Exactly. But hey, I guess all of college football are mopes and only the 10% of the Cane fans who support Golden are the rational ones.

Advertisement
Nebraska Last 16 Road Games Against Ranked Teams

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

But yeah, just Miami struggles on the road against good teams.

Yep.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.
Stop drooling all over your keyboard and breathe through your nose you ******* imbecile.

Yeah Nebraska sucks and we don't have a ******* chance according to anyone who analyzes the games. Way to prove the ******* point.

Point it out and you're moping. Lmao. The entire game day team are mopes. You know what's messed up? We are still here hoping to win tonight despite the fact we are more likely to no only lose but get walloped.....again.

The "fans" who call other fans "mopes" at this point have zero legitimacy. I honestly don't even know who the **** TheCaneShow is. Just another irrelevant poster trying to make a name.

You have 10,000 posts on a message board. No one cares about you. Your message board relevancy means nothing in your completely insignificant life.

But whine on.

Advertisement
You guys realize not even Herbie of Desmond could give us any undeserved credit? They always find a way, especially with us. No one is mentioning the ****ing Cloud anymore other than our dumb **** coach and the blind fans that believe in him.

That **** hurt my feelings, i wanted 2 fight every1 on that set n die in the process so i wont have 2 watch us getting kod like we in the elevator wit ray rice.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.
Stop drooling all over your keyboard and breathe through your nose you ****ing imbecile.

Did the big numbers scare you peasant?

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.
who gives a fug about UN....I only care about us. Fact is WE have struggled and its NOT due to lack of talent....its lack of coaching, lack of adjustment, lack of planning, lack of innovation, lack of a coaches ability (golden) to take his fuggin pride, swallow it like he does Doritos jizzz, and make some fuggin changes. **** **** ****!!!!! **** my morning was going good then I log onto to this ****...**** Im getting a beer

Advertisement
Point it out and you're moping. Lmao. The entire game day team are mopes. You know what's messed up? We are still here hoping to win tonight despite the fact we are more likely to no only lose but get walloped.....again.

The "fans" who call other fans "mopes" at this point have zero legitimacy. I honestly don't even know who the **** TheCaneShow is. Just another irrelevant poster trying to make a name.

You have 10,000 posts on a message board. No one cares about you. Your message board relevancy means nothing in your completely insignificant life.

But whine on.

Really...........u believe in this staff?
Its Randy but worse d n better recruiting........same losing product.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.
Stop drooling all over your keyboard and breathe through your nose you ****ing imbecile.

Did the big numbers scare you peasant?

Lol.

You guys realize not even Herbie of Desmond could give us any undeserved credit? They always find a way, especially with us. No one is mentioning the ****ing Cloud anymore other than our dumb **** coach and the blind fans that believe in him.

That **** hurt my feelings, i wanted 2 fight every1 on that set n die in the process so i wont have 2 watch us getting kod like we in the elevator wit ray rice.

I always thought Golden was a good recruiter but now I'm convinced he might be the greatest recruiter of all time. How he can still convince players to come and play under him despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that he sucks at his job is nothing short of miraculous.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

So nebsaka sucks to. Who cares. I mean come on. There is no arguing that stat.

Advertisement

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Honestly, I don't think UM should be down there at Nebraska's lowly level. We SHOULD be better. The last ten years they HAVE been the Candy Canes. It is the coaches responsibility to turn that around, or he should be replaced so somebody else can try. Four years is enough time to do the job cloud or not. It's put-up or shut-up time tonight. I'm hoping for put-up, but after ten years of disappointments the people expecting shut-up are not wrong.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

So nebsaka sucks to. Who cares. I mean come on. There is no arguing that stat.

You mean a random stat that ESPN cherry picked despite the team that Miami is playing literally having the same exact record over the same time frame?

How many teams have amazingly sterling records playing ranked teams on the roads over the last 10-12 years?

Advertisement

I always thought Golden was a good recruiter but now I'm convinced he might be the greatest recruiter of all time. How he can still convince players to come and play under him despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that he sucks at his job is nothing short of miraculous.

Hard to argue with any of this.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

good thing Nebraska is at home....making this post irrelevant.

It hurts 2 root for this team but I will tonight, we got clowns coaching. Im just dreamn its a perfect storm n somehow Butch finds his way home.

Advertisement
Back