Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I do. Lane is in. There’s a LOT that’s happened. Lane is a smoke master. Not the time to post details, but I’m comfortable now posting this. Fwiw Saben isn’t leaving Alabama and Dabo’s “replacing” him. That’s just people throwing **** against the wall and hoping it sticks.
Well we'll see. That's the 1st I've heard of Lane to Clemson.

Advertisement
Thought ole miss was presumed choice? Who does lane target now in your opinion? Dart?
He & his Dad have a close relationship with Eric Morris, he was the first coach to offer him & give him a chance.

Cam was headed to JUCO at Kilgore before Morris offered him at IW.

And yes Lane will go after Dart, Chubba Purdy or stick with Luke Altmyer.

Advertisement
He & his Dad have a close relationship with Eric Morris, he was the first coach to offer him & give him a chance.

Dart and lane would be a pretty gnarly combo

6’3 225lbs 0-star QB, from Columbia TX (South East Tejas, about an hour from H-Tine)

Is a TF QB for Incarnate Word that finished this season with 4,648yds 47TD’s & 10INT’s at 65%cmp.

He won the Jerry Rice award (which is like the Heisman for FCS players) & had an absolutely amazing season that featured games where he threw for 610yds & 7TD’s vs Southeastern Louisiana, 455yds vs McNeese St & 481yds vs Sam Houston St.

Cameron had a high level young innovator HC/OC in Eric Morris from the Mike Leach tree.

Morris played WR at TTech when Graham Harrell was their record breaking QB, after his playing career he got hired at Houston on Kevin Sumlin’s staff as a QC coach, along with Kliff Kingsbury who was an Analyst on that same staff. After two years at Houston he got hired by Mike Leach as a WR’s coach at WAZZU, then after a season at WAZZU he got hired by Kingsbury at TTech to be his OC/Inside WR’s coach & while he was at TTech, guess who was a GA & QC working with QB’s & WR’s on his staff? None other than Zach Kittley...

Eric Morris was just recently hired back at WAZZU to be Jack ****ert’s OC, he also brought his QB’s coach/PGC Mack Leftwich (who was a former QB for UTEP).

This kid has an absolute Bushmaster BF BA50 for an arm, the ball jumps out of his hand with great velocity, he has a loose arm & the ability to throw from multiple platforms that is somewhat similar to Mahomes (NOT saying he’s like Mahomes, just saying his ability to change his arm angle is in a similar mold). He also throws with great anticipation & as an Air Raid QB has already learned how to come off his first two reads that are baked into the concepts of the offense & has that gunslinger improvisational quality that so many of the new era QB’s have that give them extra edge being able to make high degree difficulty throws while under duress.

With incredible sky high upside, he’s one of the most highly sought after QB’s in the Portal.

Today he visited Ole Miss & plans on taking a few more visits as well, WAZZU with Morris will obviously be a possible landing spot for him, but Houston, TTech, TCU, Tenn, Memphis, WKU, UTEP, LA Tech & North Texas have all expressed interest in him. He could very well be the next Bailey Zappe if he goes to to the right system & as only a TF is primed to be a potential big time QB for the next few years.

NO I’m not suggesting we go after him, just posting on him because he’s a phenomenally gifted passer that I’ve kept up with all year & am looking forward to seeing what he does on the G5/P5 level.

El, whatever happened to that white quarterback from Texas that had decent long-speed like zach wilson?

I know this is a **** of a description, but it's all I remember. And also that he was an intriguing prospect.

Advertisement

For a school started by Nuns and known for graduating a large percentage of Hispanic students and best known for his various graduate health professions, the football team, just like UM, is attracting many individuals to its growing university.

Advertisement
El, whatever happened to that white quarterback from Texas that had decent long-speed like zach wilson?

I know this is a **** of a description, but it's all I remember. And also that he was an intriguing prospect.
Was he a High school recruit?

Advertisement
Back