Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
For all my haters to enjoy once again.
That's a weird brag brag bump.
Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

Advertisement
I don't think we need him. If we're worried about the guys we're developing I think we can cherry pick a top guy from the portal every year if we wanted to.

Yep. We’ll need either two one year guys in successive portal years or one guy that can give us 2 years.

I don't think we need him. If we're worried about the guys we're developing I think we can cherry pick a top guy from the portal every year if we wanted to.

But, but, but Mario kills QB's bro................................

Are you calling out nobody? Iirc, he was even getting hype here back at IW.

Anyhow, onto scouting for our next portal QB - would be ideal to get a 2 year starter out of the next portal qb imo.
Let’s see how this season works out but my way-to-early candidate is Fifita from Arizona!

Advertisement
Are you calling out nobody? Iirc, he was even getting hype here back at IW.

Anyhow, onto scouting for our next portal QB - would be ideal to get a 2 year starter out of the next portal qb imo.
I’ve been keeping an eye on Brendan Sorsby from Cincinnati

He’s a Texas QB that probably would have been ranked higher had he not gotten hurt in high school

Committed to Indiana then transferred to Cincinnati

Kid can run and throw but limited data about him but he was very impressive against Pitt last week

Feels a little weird to post him in a thread about Cam Ward but finding guys with multiple years left is tough unless they were an elite prospect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back