Cam Ward projected as No. 1 pick in the 2025 NFL Draft

Advertisement
It is for a lot of this fanbase. “I still have PTSD from the last 20 years!”

Also, what does your second sentence even mean.
You don't understand English? I can write it in Spanish if you prefer.
It means that one of the sites predicted Cam to go #1 overall. Most others predicted far later, but that fact was ignored in order to generate a BS headline. You know, internet journalism 101? Not much different than CNN/FoxNews having "BREAKING NEWS" written across the television set 100% of the time.

Dejame saber si prefieres leerlo en español.

Advertisement
You don't understand English? I can write it in Spanish if you prefer.
It means that one of the sites predicted Cam to go #1 overall. Most others predicted far later, but that fact was ignored in order to generate a BS headline. You know, internet journalism 101? Not much different than CNN/FoxNews having "BREAKING NEWS" written across the television set 100% of the time.

Dejame saber si prefieres leerlo en español.

Everybody relax a bit.

The wonderful @Trinton Breeze is a youngster. He's learning. I don't think it was his intent to "generate a BS headline".

We all realize that ONE SITE's opinion is not a guarantee of what 32 GMs will do. 75% of the season yet to play. Post-season. Pro days. Combine. Interviews.

A loooong way to go to the #1 overall pick.

Let's be a bit forgiving for young Trinton.

Advertisement
Everybody relax a bit.

The wonderful @Trinton Breeze is a youngster. He's learning. I don't think it was his intent to "generate a BS headline".

We all realize that ONE SITE's opinion is not a guarantee of what 32 GMs will do. 75% of the season yet to play. Post-season. Pro days. Combine. Interviews.

A loooong way to go to the #1 overall pick.

Let's be a bit forgiving for young Trinton.
I'm sorry I picked on your kid.
KIDDING.

I explained myself enough on this topic. It's the stretching of the truth to generate views, clicks and likes coupled with the star emntioning that brings the cold sweats to me each time. It's not a shot @Trinton Breeze. To be fair to him - which you certainly are and have been - kudos for being a high school kid and doing a friggin internship in this field.

Past twenty years have made this fanbase so soft. Oh no people are saying good things about our team and players, better not post about it on a message board.
I'd settle for a credible source. Who has heard of this ma and pop site before today?

Can we stop with the 0 star thing? It's right up there with "Ed Reed was only a 2 star." In the case of Ed Reed, the star system didn't exist yet, so there are differences from a pragmatic standpoint. However, the annoyance factor is roughly the same. Stop with the over the top hyperbole, please.

In the case of Cam, they don't give out "0 stars." Most of the services stop at 3 stars. I believe some sites may have 2 stars, but they're simply unrated if less than 2 stars. He played QB at a small high school that ran a Wing T offense (that's old school 1950's offense for the youngin's out there) where he hardly threw the ball, hence the lack of attention/ranking. Again, please stop with the unnecessary and over the top hyperbole.
On God… why even bring this to the board?

Didn’t we have these experts saying TVD was going to be a 1st rounder and leave his JR year at one point?

Obviously, no comparison to the two now but let’s just keep winning and enjoying the moment. Let’s be PRESENT for this once in the last two decades QB game by game.

Stop projecting one ME BRUH…. Lol

Advertisement
I'd settle for a credible source. Who has heard of this ma and pop site before today?
I mean you’re welcome to google them and see who is over there, I wouldn’t really call them a mom and pop shop lol

Other noted ma and pop shop USA Today’s Draft Wire also has him number 1 in their most recent mock.

Advertisement
That’s actually one of the more legit sites. It’s owned by former NFL executives.

I do agree this is early.
Something crazy crossed my mind last week when Tua went down... If the Dolphins could replace Tua for Ward right now, I'd be surprised if they said no

Ward's quick release is special and when you throw in the arm angles, there are only a handful of NFL QB's that do that effectively. Cam is elite

Last edited:
I mean it’s valid to be cautiously optimistic. How many times have we been crowned before with other players. You don’t have to beat your chest on both extreme sides.

Advertisement
Back