Cam Ward named ACC QB of the Week

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Milroe just went 27/33 (82%) for 374yds against what many considered the best defense in the country until Saturday. Is his accuracy really "bad"?
It's not. People really just be talking. Dude was actually balling out and without him Bama doesn't win that game.

Tuten for VT should have gotten RB over the Duke kid.
1727739941319.gif

Ah, the accolades…not that I’m expecting a NC or anything this year, but a gritty, successful season is all I want to see. It’s not a sin to expect that much after a succession of good recruiting classes and out-of-the-ballpark portal transfers. Now play.
I agree.

I would rather see Cam Ward look a little more like Joe Kapp out there and just eke out some gritty wins instead of putting up all these unnecessary big stats.

Its great for the program and Ward, but lets not forget he had 3 costly turnovers. Not sure I agree with ACC qb of the week due to the TOs.
Rushing t/d's, and athletic shovel passes, with throws to X laying on the ground more than make up for the turnovers..............more so makes Cam human and not that perfect QB that is almost robotic.........
Cam's intensity to create the juice No Matter what the previous play looked like puts him in a QB path by himself.
Well-deserved again even with the wrinkles, mistakes, and errors......just adds to his mosaic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back