Cam Voting ends @ 1159 AM Central Time Fri losing to WV

Advertisement
For some of you guys under 60, how can you get your computer to vote more than once. Someone mentioned earlier about puttin the computer to a private mode. I am older than Coach Richt and need some help. Thanks.

Click "file" in the top left corner of your browser/screen. One of the options should be "New Private Window" or "New Incognito Window." The specifics depend on your computer but that should work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dream Fearlessly

VOTE NOW we are coming back don't take an L to a bunch of west virginia ****!!!!

If he wins this hes in the game!

Vote on safari then vote in private browsing on it
Vote on google chrome then vote in private browsing on it
Vote on Firefox then vote in private browsing on it

Repeat steps on all devices you own or your family owns then repeat again each hour

GO CANES!!!

I have voted a bunch of times and will continue to do so, but this is getting annoying af. Let's support Cam...last time I do this.

Just voted again and we have a shot.49.95 is a big jump....Need everyone on every different device they can find to vote as many times as the thing will let them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can also vote on old phones if you have wifi or old computers Dream Fearlessly just got a couple in. 49.98% they will probably hit hard tomorrow we have to keep voting for our kid.

Advertisement
Back