CALLING ALL SLURPERS

Advertisement

Holy moly. You can't be this much of a pathetic loser can you?

I don't know what your current life situation is, but I assure you there is hope for it to be better.

This is the second time in two months that you tagged anonymous posters on a message board to celebrate a loss by your favorite team.

Yes, I still support him. He could lose to Duke and lose the bowl game, and then have a signing class of 0 players, and I would still support him. If this happens again next year, fire him. But almost no coach should be fired after 1 year. Full stop.

You can go ahead and tag me again when all of those things happen if you'd like. I won't change my mind. Apologies if having a random internet stranger disagree with you makes you miserable. You should work on that (seriously).

Holy moly. You can't be this much of a pathetic loser can you?

I don't know what your current life situation is, but I assure you there is hope for it to be better.

This is the second time in two months that you tagged anonymous posters on a message board to celebrate a loss by your favorite team.

Yes, I still support him. He could lose to Duke and lose the bowl game, and then have a signing class of 0 players, and I would still support him. If this happens again next year, fire him. But almost no coach should be fired after 1 year. Full stop.

You can go ahead and tag me again when all of those things happen if you'd like. I won't change my mind. Apologies if having a random internet stranger disagree with you makes you miserable. You should work on that (seriously).
How does it feel to have your guy exposed yet again, something only a few of us knew since game 2. Let me guess, Bill Connelly had us winning that game 9/10 times if it was played again but on a Friday with a wind speed of 10 mph. Shove all those analytics up your ***.

Almost no coach? Manny should be the first. That mentality, that blind support for a corch is what's wrong with this fanbase. There's no shame in losing to BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. but all the shame in losing to FIU.

I'll keep tagging you just so everyone know how stupidly delusional the slurpers are.

@ALLoverCANE

424C50AA-AC66-4FB4-BD91-65430119252A.webp

This ******’ guy.

Advertisement
How does it feel to have your guy exposed yet again, something only a few of us knew since game 2. Let me guess, Bill Connelly had us winning that game 9/10 times if it was played again but on a Friday with a wind speed of 10 mph. Shove all those analytics up your ***.

Almost no coach? Manny should be the first. That mentality, that blind support for a corch is what's wrong with this fanbase. There's no shame in losing to BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. but all the shame in losing to FIU.

I'll keep tagging you just so everyone know how stupidly delusional the slurpers are.

@ALLoverCANE

LOL. Who is "everyone"? The other posters on this board? Oh no! The horror. Such shame. Such humiliation.

You have a very warped view of fandom. There is nothing "wrong" with a fanbase. We are power-less spectators.

Stay riled up, buddy. I thought about hitting ignore, but the idea of you angrily scribbling down lists of CIS screen names to tag later gave me a chuckle and makes it worth continuing to listen to your meltdown.

LOL. Who is "everyone"? The other posters on this board? Oh no! The horror. Such shame. Such humiliation.

You have a very warped view of fandom. There is nothing "wrong" with a fanbase. We are power-less spectators.

Stay riled up, buddy. I thought about hitting ignore, but the idea of you angrily scribbling down lists of CIS screen names to tag later gave me a chuckle and makes it worth continuing to listen to your meltdown.
Sure, buddy. Hope it will give you as much of a chuckle as it gave me when you pulled up all of those analytics.

Advertisement

Your posts are invalid, you are a muppet.

Consider site lurking.

Sure, buddy. Hope it will give you as much of a chuckle as it gave me when you pulled up all of those analytics.

Lol. I mean, "the analytics" are still there and will continue to be there.

The phrase "the analytics" is such a great tell sometimes. "Analytics" are not a thing. They are just different ways to look at information. But when someone waives their hand and refers to "the analytics", it usually means they struggle to process and contextualize a piece of information, and are incapable of engaging on its substance.

I'd be happy to talk about the loss in the context of the data you're referring to, though.

I don't mind these guys supporting the coach all season.

What I find funny is the arrogance behind all their ignorance. They were so unbelievably wrong yet honestly believed that everyone else just didn't get it. They honestly think they were smarter than everyone else. Often it was a waste of time like arguing with a 5 year old or your wife.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back