Calais Campbell signs 5-year, $55 million contract

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a stud pro player. Funny though, he's not the player we remember him as in Arizona as he was in Miami. Style of play has changed, too. HE GOOD.

dude got paid. has he done anything since high school?
Do you watch NFL football?

havent seen an Arizona game since the super bowl vs. the steelers. i get all the dolphins, buccs, falcons, saints, panthers games. Never been a fan of Arizona. Calais underacheived at the U.. glad he is representing well in the NFL.

seems like alot of our players over the last 7 years

Studly on defense as a RSSo under Palermo once he "got it" which was the second half of the season.
RSJr year...first half of the year, worked his tail off, but was constantly doubled, beaten up...second half of that year, he kind of just coasted and rested on his laurels so he didn't get hurt.

dude got paid. has he done anything since high school?
Do you watch NFL football?

havent seen an Arizona game since the super bowl vs. the steelers. i get all the dolphins, buccs, falcons, saints, panthers games. Never been a fan of Arizona. Calais underacheived at the U.. glad he is representing well in the NFL.

seems like alot of our players over the last 7 years

Studly on defense as a RSSo under Palermo once he "got it" which was the second half of the season.
RSJr year...first half of the year, worked his tail off, but was constantly doubled, beaten up...second half of that year, he kind of just coasted and rested on his laurels so he didn't get hurt.

This. Kid is a manimal in the NFL.

Advertisement
Calais was terrible his last year here. I thought he was going to be a bust in the NFL. I was completely wrong with him. Congrats to him!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back