Buying Tickets Thru GameTime

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Looking to buy some tickets for the game tomorrow night against USF. There is lots of tickets still available through other ticket sites, but still at top dollar. Does anyone on the board have any experience using GameTime to buy tickets at the last minute at a discount. I'm looking to buy 3 tickets together and I live in the Tampa Bay area.

Thanks a head time for any responses.

Signed,

Peruche

1.gif

Advertisement
I found cheaper tickets to the last 2 home games on Stub Hub than Gametime. I did buy the parking pass off Gametime.

Shop around and add an additional 25-30% of the cost because of fees when you find something

Looking to buy some tickets for the game tomorrow night against USF. There is lots of tickets still available through other ticket sites, but still at top dollar. Does anyone on the board have any experience using GameTime to buy tickets at the last minute at a discount. I'm looking to buy 3 tickets together and I live in the Tampa Bay area.

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 303945
Surprisingly my son and I found the best deals on Ticketmaster. Usually use TickPick but for some reason Ticketmaster didn't have it's usual high fees and we found 2 300-level (around 25-30 yd line) Tix for $80 total including tax and fees

Advertisement

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 303945
I’ve been using Game Time to buy tix lately and so far so good.The biggest problem I’ve experienced with them is the ticket transfer process they use is less than ideal, I’ve yet to have them not come through when it came to me getting
my tickets. I’ve used the app 4 or 5 times now and I’ve gotten really good and cheap tickets every time. Definitely the cheapest way to buy tickets that I’ve found,

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 303945
i have three in sec 235. row U. will PM you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back