Butch Promotes Swasey

Advertisement
Let me see if I can understand this thread.

1. Lots of guys who have never played a day of football are ripping Swasey because "he didn't have a certificate".
2. Lots of guys who have never played a day of football have substituted their judgement for Swasey's ability over hundreds of guys who played football at UM and worked out with Swasey.
3. Lots of guys falling for the pretext excuse to fire Swasey ("he didn't have a certificate") when Swasey had tuition remission as a UM employee and the absolute ability to take whatever classes he needed for free.
4. Lots of guys acting as if weight and strength training did not become a thing until the invention of a "certificate" to certify one's education.
5. FIU (who has employed Swasey for several years) just pushed around Miami, who employs a guy with a "certificate".

lmao at the defense of swasey. he was a bum when he was here as an SnC coach. if UM wasnt in miami, those pro guys wouldnt come back here to work out in the offseason.

Advertisement
Interesting that you say that. Andre Johnson, Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss and countless others have never said that. Especially when they came back in the offseason workout with him.
Mostly because they didn't know any better. It's like when you see Kamara doing stupid drills while standing on an exercise ball. Is he a good football player because of those drills or is the trainer a genius because Kamara is a client?

Mostly because they didn't know any better. It's like when you see Kamara doing stupid drills while standing on an exercise ball. Is he a good football player because of those drills or is the trainer a genius because Kamara is a client?

Stop.

1. Lots of guys who have never played a day of football are ripping Swasey because "he didn't have a certificate".
2. Lots of guys who have never played a day of football have substituted their judgement for Swasey's ability over hundreds of guys who played football at UM and worked out with Swasey.
3. Lots of guys falling for the pretext excuse to fire Swasey ("he didn't have a certificate") when Swasey had tuition remission as a UM employee and the absolute ability to take whatever classes he needed for free.
4. Lots of guys acting as if weight and strength training did not become a thing until the invention of a "certificate" to certify one's education.
5. FIU (who has employed Swasey for several years) just pushed around Miami, who employs a guy with a "certificate".
TOCane...................much too many Lots. and only one FIU............hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Advertisement

Andreu Swasey was unquestionably one of the biggest joke coaches we have ever employed. A complete incompetent who couldnt land a SINGLE other S and C job other than assistant at a community college.

So odd how the same morons who make up dumb excuses to defend Rumph also love them some Swasey.

doesnt matter if you are horrendous at your job or unqualified or in Swasey’s case both. As long as you are a POC from the 305 you will be defended no matter what.

its such a bizarre way to root for a team.

amazing how swasey could not land a single S and C job after he was here for over decade. had to be an assistant at a community college.

Advertisement
what was his excuse under coker and randy?

guy was the single biggest fraud coach we have ever had until Mandy arrived.
until mandy arrived? Richt let him go and we had kids getting career ending injuries all over because gus was a fat slob.

Im not defendings swasey he implemented what coaches wanted. Randy was too lazy to fight to get the kids food and health supplies.
Under Coker we were still churning out NFL caliber players.

until mandy arrived? Richt let him go and we had kids getting career ending injuries all over because gus was a fat slob.

Im not defendings swasey he implemented what coaches wanted. Randy was too lazy to fight to get the kids food and health supplies.
Under Coker we were still churning out NFL caliber players.

I meant that Swasey held the title of “biggest fraud coach ever” until Manny usurped him of that title this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back