Brian Hightower Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on Brooklyn like....

owl-eyes.webp

Advertisement
You can tell there are a lot of white people on this board by the amount of people who list Em. I'm not saying he was good, but come on.

Its popular to dislike Em. Fact is he has 3 classics - SSLP, MMLP, TES. He ruled hip hop from 99-04. He had one ****ty album in Encore. Relapse and Recovery were solid albums, and MMLP2 was a really good album. He is one of the most technically proficient rapper ever, and has one of the best flows of all time.

Honestly thinking em isn't top10 is just being a hater...and probably because he's white. I don't really listen to Jay-z but i'd never say he isn't a top10 rapper of all time.

Lost credibility when you said you don't listen to Hov. Lol

I mean I listen to him, but not all that much tbh. Right now I'm heavily listening to RTJ. I've been listening to alot of Danny Brown and TDE. But Em is always in my rotation though. cant say the same for a lot of rappers.

You can tell there are a lot of white people on this board by the amount of people who list Em. I'm not saying he was good, but come on.

I know several white people. The color of ones skin has little or nothing to do with their taste in music. There are a lot of factors that play a real role in this. Skin isn't high on the list imho. You might want to spend less time being a racist. Go Canes :)

Advertisement
As far as just being able to spit eminem is definitely one of the best. Dont care for all his music but the dude is nice. Go listen to jay-z renegade and em killed him on it.

Um no he didn't. He just had a verse that people think was better than Jays

Has nothing to do with his color, he crushed the game with a unique style for all races. His sales numbers support this and there is also a reason that no one has successfully been able to diss him, he annihilated them all.

Sales numbers? Lmao. Who do you think bought his records? Who did he annihilate?

Off the top of my head....ICP, the whole Murda Inc crew, Benzino, his mom... Lol

Advertisement
Who are the top wrs who are a take right now and how many will we take ?

Look at you now. We've come a long way since Christmas BALLHAWK my man. Now they're knocking down the door!

This board is a PTSD reliever . At sit around and laugh all **** day even if I'm the target . I can't help but laugh our fan base is savages . Most of us have been banned from other boards . Name a board mods get flat out destroyed if they fck up

I know. I love this shîthole!
I feel bad for new people , Pete needs to add a Warning prior to making an account

Whoa... Like a cigarette smoking can be hazardous to your health type of warning...but for CIS/posting???

I know several white people. The color of ones skin has little or nothing to do with their taste in music. There are a lot of factors that play a real role in this. Skin isn't high on the list imho. You might want to spend less time being a racist. Go Canes :)

I like Em. But if you think his skin tone has nothing to do with his album sales, then i would say you're naive.

Advertisement
I get it. People love Em. I love Drake...but I wouldn't list him in the top ten.

As an artist drake is easily top ten for me, he has did so much and none of his projects were flops. He's definitely one of the best imo

Has nothing to do with his color, he crushed the game with a unique style for all races. His sales numbers support this and there is also a reason that no one has successfully been able to diss him, he annihilated them all.

Sales numbers? Lmao. Who do you think bought his records? Who did he annihilate?

Off the top of my head....ICP, the whole Murda Inc crew, Benzino, his mom... Lol

Let me rephrase my question. Who did he murder that is worth a ****?

Advertisement

I remember almost my whole 8th grade class walking to my house after school to listen to the 1st EM cd. Nobody had heard anything like what he was doing, he changed the game and made it his own with those first 3 albums.

I get it. People love Em. I love Drake...but I wouldn't list him in the top ten.

As an artist drake is easily top ten for me, he has did so much and none of his projects were flops. He's definitely one of the best imo

I somewhat agree, but he's a pop rap artist. Hes in a diff category. I still love him. Kanye is in a diff category too...I think Kanye is GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back