Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

letter.jpg

Are we talking lyrics, flow, play on, what?

If we talking lyrics:

Pac
Biggie
Rakim
Krs-1
Andre 3000
Em

If we talking flow
Pac
Biggie
Snoop
Nas
Jay Z

If we talking play on
Em
Biggie
Jay Z
Wayne
Jay Electronica

It all depends on your style and what u like.

Advertisement
1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).
and i'm not much of a jay-z fan but not putting him on a top10 list is insane.

Jay to me turned commercial way to fast, love a lot of his songs but overall I don't think he would be where he is if it wasn't for key people dying in his life. Wtf is wrong with action? Have you even listened to him dude is legit as ****. As far as fab his albums no definitely not top 10 material, his mixtape son the other hand single handlely put him in the conversation.

Who are the top wrs who are a take right now and how many will we take ?

Look at you now. We've come a long way since Christmas BALLHAWK my man. Now they're knocking down the door!

Advertisement
We not recruting radley Hines but you dont tweet this if it ain't a commitment [TWEET]837084123642662914[/TWEET]

I know what people have said, but honestly, it's hard to believe we aren't recruiting Radley-Hiles with how much he's been talking about Miami lately. Gotta think there's at least some communication there, but obviously I could be wrong. Just doesn't make much sense otherwise

Rumors are flying that Hightower is announcing his retirement to star in the Police Academy reboot.

SMITH12obit-jumbo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We not recruting radley Hines but you dont tweet this if it ain't a commitment [TWEET]837084123642662914[/TWEET]

I know what people have said, but honestly, it's hard to believe we aren't recruiting Radley-Hiles with how much he's been talking about Miami lately. Gotta think there's at least some communication there, but obviously I could be wrong. Just doesn't make much sense otherwise

He was on campus last weekend thats probably why he believes there is interest.

Advertisement
Yeah these CBs are rolling in, no one wants to miss the boat (also known as Al Blades Jr.'s house party)

Meltdown when he announces his top 5. Can't wait for "Diva" and "I only want kids that want to be canes and not play with my heart"

1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

letter.jpg

Are we talking lyrics, flow, play on, what?

If we talking lyrics:

Pac
Biggie
Rakim
Krs-1
Andre 3000
Em

If we talking flow
Pac
Biggie
Snoop
Nas
Jay Z

If we talking play on
Em
Biggie
Jay Z
Wayne
Jay Electronica

It all depends on your style and what u like.

I love Rakim and KRS-One... They are probably my favorites. But once again, Big Pun is just under-appreciated for what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back