2025 Bradley Gompers, ATH - Central Catholic (Pittsburgh, PA) offered - Duke commit

Advertisement
I get the Carver comparison (honestly keep forgetting he is even on the team). White, 2 way player, but that’s about where it stops. Carver played football for one year prior to coming to Miami, against sub par competition at that. This kid is bigger, making plays on the perimeter and at LB, and is playing legit 6A Pittsburgh ball at one of the best programs in the state of PA.

Like others have said, I don’t know what he is but I’m all for taking big athletes. I also don’t believe in turning every kid that is above 6’3 into an edge player so I’d guess LB to start but then it’s like got **** how many LBs are we trying to take. Obviously not my job to figure that out and deal with the roster management consequences, but that film shows a bigger, longer Schott if we are being honest. If he is closer to 6’5 then he would probably outgrow LB but bring him in and figure it out. I wouldn’t be mad at it. If we don’t take him from Duke then PSU or Michigan will and we’ll probably be reading about him in a few years. I’d take him over some of our recent LB/DL takes over our current & past couple cycles for **** sure.

…..I just wish we would expand our WR board like we appear to be doing LB lol.

Advertisement
Back