BOT announces Presidential Search Committee

Look at what your so called academia has done for this university. ***** YOU AND ***** THE BOT.

Uh, raised a couple of billion dollars, skyrocketed us in academic rankings, and brought in a record number of applicants?

All fine and dandy in some corporate setting...this is CiS ******, not US News and World Report. This is about football, don't be one-sided trying to make this ALL about academics. Excel at both. You wanna talk about fundraising, I suggest you hit up Bill and Melinda Gates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For all of you who attacked me for having some made up "power". That girl Amy Halpern has a lot more than I do. I know her personally, I will reserve my opinion, but from how I know her, don't expect anything different
Dammit Wherrera, why couldn't you get on that list?

In too outspoken and don't kiss enough ***. I'm the only one willing to ask Shalala why Golden is still employed and people give me dirty looks when I suggest this. It sucks dude.

What bout the Butch Davis talk and all the nfl talent he had at um n unc? Mention that......get that ball rollin

Gotta get Golden out first!

You go over there and you tell them to hire Condoleezza right now. No brainer. She's on the final four selection committee too.

/and thanks in advance

Advertisement
That name list reeks of pompous *******-ism

Who do you want to help select the president of a major institution?? The town garbage man??? Some unemployed football fans?? Negged

If that motha phucker has more common sense than book sense and can get it done then I'm all for it. Look at what your so called academia has done for this university. ***** YOU AND ***** THE BOT.

Academia has raised the the national reputation of the school you dolt. Climb back under the hole u came from you mental midget.

That name list reeks of pompous *******-ism

Who do you want to help select the president of a major institution?? The town garbage man??? Some unemployed football fans?? Negged

If that motha phucker has more common sense than book sense and can get it done then I'm all for it. Look at what your so called academia has done for this university. ***** YOU AND ***** THE BOT.

Academia has raised the the national reputation of the school you dolt. Climb back under the hole u came from you mental midget.

Take your reputation and cram up your funky little a$$

Dammit Wherrera, why couldn't you get on that list?

In too outspoken and don't kiss enough ***. I'm the only one willing to ask Shalala why Golden is still employed and people give me dirty looks when I suggest this. It sucks dude.

What bout the Butch Davis talk and all the nfl talent he had at um n unc? Mention that......get that ball rollin

You go over there and you tell them to hire Condoleezza right now. No brainer. She's on the final four selection committee too.

/and thanks in advance

I would love to have Rice because

1. She loves football
2. She would keep the school respectable in its academics
3. She loves football

Highly highly doubt we would have a 1% chance of getting her though

Advertisement

/and thanks in advance

1. She loves football
3. She loves football

Will we try though? She should be the first person contacted. She'd bring Stanford prestige w her. She is the perfect hire.

Yo Herrera. Go make this suggestion. Own it as your idea. Make a name for yourself young man.

/and thanks in advance

1. She loves football
3. She loves football

As TedHendricksOffspring noted, there is a political belief dimension which is a stumbling block...It would also be present in the US News Peer Score for the same reason.

/and thanks in advance

1. She loves football
3. She loves football

Will we try though? She should be the first person contacted. She'd bring Stanford prestige w her. She is the perfect hire.

Yo Herrera. Go make this suggestion. Own it as your idea. Make a name for yourself young man.

I'm not taken seriously because of reasons like that. I am too outspoken. People get mad at me that I don't like Shalala and are like how dare you? So I can try and make as much noise.

Advertisement
Condi Rice would be an incredible hire but I think people confuse "caring" about football with knowing how to have a functioning football team. Shalala cared about football, but her admin did a lot to take away some of the things that made the Hurricanes the Hurricanes. For instance, they killed the gameday atmosphere after the soulja boy incident in 2007. I don't really see Condi Rice embracing that side of UM anymore than Shalala. Academic people as a whole are going to be like that...best bet is to hire somebody who just lets the AD do whatever the **** he wants (and of course has the right AD in place). Unfortunately you're just not going to find many academics who would embrace the type of UM football most of us love.

Still, I would be THRILLED if UM hired Condi Rice and I'm a "liberal." Her or Jeb Bush would be amazing. Jeb would be ideal IMO, that guy loves old school UM football, is actually a Miami guy, and has the name and fundraising power to continue to take UM to the top.

Look at what your so called academia has done for this university. ***** YOU AND ***** THE BOT.

Uh, raised a couple of billion dollars, skyrocketed us in academic rankings, and brought in a record number of applicants?

All fine and dandy in some corporate setting...this is CiS ******, not US News and World Report. This is about football, don't be one-sided trying to make this ALL about academics. Excel at both. You wanna talk about fundraising, I suggest you hit up Bill and Melinda Gates.

You said "what it has done for the university". Those people have done great things for the university. If you only mean football, then just talk football. Don't get all confused in your mind by trying to combine topics.

Advertisement

You said "what it has done for the university". Those people have done great things for the university. If you only mean football, then just talk football. Don't get all confused in your mind by trying to combine topics.

Have you ever actually come up with a good post on this board or do you just do your best to criticize everybody else? Go away jackass.

Advertisement
Back