Boston University 12/5 7pm WatchESPN

* Brutal beat on the chicken wings. I felt bad for the ladies who sit beside me and always take advantage of that

* That might have been the fewest players I've seen L use in a game of that type

* Walker is so much more confident than the last games I attended weeks ago, when he stayed on the perimeter

* Scrappy opponent with some smart players. Typical of that program. I have won lots of wagers on them over the years. I was surprised the line was so high (-27.5) but I was not familiar with this Terrier team

* Lawrence wouldn't shoot tonight for some reason

* No worries about Huell until we face the ACC big shots. He actually has shoulders this season. Needs to finish the bunnies...same with Ijundu

* That DJ thread is worthless. I expressed similar concerns about him here early last season until I realized his mechanics are fine and he'd simply take time to come around as outside thread, and I posted that patient theme here. There will still be logical ups and downs.

Advertisement
Quick question, does anybody have a team schedule wallpaper?

I checked on Caneshoops Twitter & couldn't find one, unless I just missed it.

I can use one of them too El. DM me a link or screenshot if you find one. Thanks in advance my guy.

These midweek games usually confine me to the replays.

One stat that looks troublesome is losing the offensive rebound battle 14-7. Maybe some luck was involved. But still.

These midweek games usually confine me to the replays.

One stat that looks troublesome is losing the offensive rebound battle 14-7. Maybe some luck was involved. But still.

I still can't get over the FT shooting. 8-17 last night.

Advertisement
Back