Borregales says he’s all in

Agree with you but he's higher rated than his brother was and they made a Youtube video recently (that I can't find but @RVACane has seen it) of them kicking and he made a 65 yarder and his brother missed.

Here's how good Andres is. 65 yard field goal and he can also punt.

Yeah, that video was sick. I haven’t read the posts before this but he still has to do it live in college.

Advertisement
H
Agree with you but he's higher rated than his brother was and they made a Youtube video recently (that I can't find but @RVACane has seen it) of them kicking and he made a 65 yarder and his brother missed.

He be kicking the laces out that ****!

Advertisement
Unless Al Davis comes back from the dead, there's no point in a kicker leaving early, mostly because his stock will never change enough to matter. You are what you are as a kicker, and odds are no one is going to spend significant capital to bring you in. Might as well live your college dream one more year, especially if it means you get to work with your brother.

Weak *** stable. Call me when they can carry the 4 Horsemen's jocks.
LOL...neither of them compare to the ultimate stable.

1605238801959.png

I understand he's a talented kid, but I will never buy a Kicker's hype until he does it with the band playing and until I see how he responds to missing a kick. Kicking on Youtube is nice, but I need to see it with the band playing. Joe B's done that repeatedly.

Advertisement
I'd advise Jose to go. He's the best in the country. No reason to stay. Those decisions I'm totally fine with. Al Blades leaving to be a 5th rounder I'm gonna be mad at.
I got nothing but love for Al but him going in the 5th round next year is a pipe dream. Dudes not even remotely close to getting drafted at this point in his career.

Go Canes!!!!!

I understand he's a talented kid, but I will never buy a Kicker's hype until he does it with the band playing and until I see how he responds to missing a kick. Kicking on Youtube is nice, but I need to see it with the band playing. Joe B's done that repeatedly.
You're absolutely correct. But it's fun seeing his talent on tape.

Advertisement
Maybe instead of criticizing the OP, you could all look into how good Andres actually is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back