Bleak Visions III

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Well, well, well.........

As it stands now this is the worst recruiting season ever at Miami. My crootin' vets can vouche for me.. This may not be the worst class but This is the most talent sfla has had in years, and we have laid an egg. Even when we had the pell grant scandal and loss scholarships guys were begging to play for the U. We have recruits parents who are diehard canes fans going to other schools.. This is amazing.. I've honestly never seen anything like it. Yes some recruits are getting paid, but not all of them this is borderline ridiculous.

This is a sinking ship fellas.... More recruits will jump ship... This recruiting class is lost.. Recruits can see through golden and his I was never a candidate speech. I would give specifc names but I'm done.

To be honest Wasn't that high on Bethel wasn't that high on Powell... But the thing is we ain't been crootin no other corners and runnin backs.. We are screwed.. I put money we make corn elder a running back now...

Goldnes best bet is to start crootin more out of state guys... Or at least guys not in south Florida... He can't handle the heat in this crootin kitchen.... He gotta get out... With all this talent here this year there is no reason to not finish top 10. Goldnes saving grace was crootin and he ain't that guy...

Offering Harris now how disrespectful... All of his family are canes.... Florida has an excuse but we don't. We need to start goin afte the 2 & 3 star guys under AL he can't handle crootin

Advertisement
Typical looser post. If you don't like UM find another school. I can tell you are not an alumni. Good riddance.

Typical looser post. If you don't like UM find another school. I can tell you are not an alumni. Good riddance.

181.gif

Advertisement

With your pathetic grammar I know you aren't either.

I've been following crootin for 10 years. This year, the close last year, and the year Coker didn't recruit any WR's were the worst I can remember.

Advertisement
You post over and over how bad the university of miamis 9 win season, and mediocre d was. Knowing recruits, parents, coaches read. Then wonder why said recruits start doubting themselves.

Black V been spitting the truth and porsters were too blinded by the sunrays coming out of Golden's *** to see what's really really.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you fly the banner 2 months ago? More fickle than a women on her period. Lolol. You soft.

For the record it's not all Golden, it's a culmination of things that have all come to fruition. It's the perfect storm and the flood gates are open.. Al was just the last drop that broke the levy.

You post over and over how bad the university of miamis 9 win season, and mediocre d was. Knowing recruits, parents, coaches read. Then wonder why said recruits start doubting themselves.

Open your fuggin eyes.

Al Golden's track record, the nonsense with PSU before his statement, the nonsense with PSU after his statement, and the product on the field have way more to do with recruits' doubts than the interwebz do.

Advertisement
Back