Blake is going to have a tough decision to make in 2019

Carlcane

Recruit
If coach L can't get the FBI situation resolved in this calendar year, and recruiting is non existent, the program will end up in the same place it was when L was hired.. and any AD can't let it slide to that point..

This staff cannot identify shooters to save themselves..

Advertisement
If coach L can't get the FBI situation resolved in this calendar year, and recruiting is non existent, the program will end up in the same place it was when L was hired.. and any AD can't let it slide to that point..

Agree 1000%. They are wasting two of the most talented players we’ve ever signed, have no recruiting momentum to speak of at the moment, and players continue to regress in this system

Clueless and misinformed.

Advertisement
I want Perry Clark back...lol...if not, let's get Frank Haith.

Those were the good ol' days.

NCAA appearances? Who needs 'em?

Advertisement
Mods,

Whatever you do, don't clean this place up.

I am enjoying this place become a cesspool.

Thanks,

Tom

Mods,

Thanks,

Tom

Is that what you guys want? Every time we make a move it ruffles feathers. I’m genuinely curious if you guys would rather we kill threads like this right at the jump. I wanted to because it’s so absurd, but I hesitated because “free speeeeech nom nom”.

Uh. No.

Insert Coach L has forgotten more about basketball line here.

The FBI investigation did take away some of the momentum the program was building but its in good shape.

And yes, leave these threads.

Crazy idea , ignore these asshats.

If you pay them no mind they'd eventually go away. But we'll never know.

Advertisement
Mods,

Thanks,

Tom

Is that what you guys want? Every time we make a move it ruffles feathers. I’m genuinely curious if you guys would rather we kill threads like this right at the jump. I wanted to because it’s so absurd, but I hesitated because “free speeeeech nom nom”.

Here's the thing, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] ........these guys make it a cesspool at least as much as the guys they are disagreeing with.

Case in point: I just had a week-long ban because people didn't like my posts. Yet just yesterday I got this response from Consigliere: "You're wrong because you're a ****." Nothing will ever happen to Consigliere because of who he is, not because of any rules the administrators decide to enforce.

So the administrators are truly at a crossroads with this board. Is it a cesspool because some people aren't happy with Larranaga, or is it a cesspool because you're called a **** for questioning Larranaga? People like Consigliere want the board "cleaned up" in the sense that he doesn't want to hear people disagreeing with him.

Mods,

Thanks,

Tom

Here's the thing, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] ........these guys make it a cesspool at least as much as the guys they are disagreeing with.

Case in point: I just had a week-long ban because people didn't like my posts. Yet just yesterday I got this response from Consigliere: "You're wrong because you're a ****." Nothing will ever happen to Consigliere because of who he is, not because of any rules the administrators decide to enforce.

So the administrators are truly at a crossroads with this board. Is it a cesspool because some people aren't happy with Larranaga, or is it a cesspool because you're called a **** for questioning Larranaga? People like Consigliere want the board "cleaned up" in the sense that he doesn't want to hear people disagreeing with him.

1. In kunty’s alternate realty, kunty thinks he is a **** because I disagree with him. Kunty, you’re a **** because you add “nothing”. Even you said you add “nothing” to this board.

2. If you’re truly here to discuss, all you need to do is bump all those quality porsts you had. Come on kunty, bump those threads. Show everyone here you’re trying to discuss basketball. I suggest you avoid all of your kunty tangents and illogical comparisons because it will only prove that you’re a tremendous **** who wears a tinfoil helmet.

3. We all know the team has issues, many of us are discussing as such. Instead you discuss how Mullen and Coach L are one in the same. Genius on so many levels.

4. The sad thing is you’re trying to play the innocent ****, “why me?” Do you really live in a world where people don’t see you as a ****?

Mods,

Thanks,

Tom

1. In kunty’s alternate realty, kunty thinks he is a **** because I disagree with him. Kunty, you’re a **** because you add “nothing”. Even you said you add “nothing” to this board.

2. If you’re truly here to discuss, all you need to do is bump all those quality porsts you had. Come on kunty, bump those threads. Show everyone here you’re trying to discuss basketball. I suggest you avoid all of your kunty tangents and illogical comparisons because it will only prove that you’re a tremendous **** who wears a tinfoil helmet.

3. We all know the team has issues, many of us are discussing as such. Instead you discuss how Mullen and Coach L are one in the same. Genius on so many levels.

4. The sad thing is you’re trying to play the innocent ****, “why me?” Do you really live in a world where people don’t see you as a ****?

The alternate reality is that if someone is not coming along and wiping Consigliere's *** by agreeing with everything he says, then they are adding nothing and making the board a cesspool.

He then shows his class and tact by abandoning the topic to incorporate his highly academic vocabulary as personal attacks.

Mississippi State is laughing at your expectations for the basketball program.

Advertisement
Fellas, I rarely post in the basketball forum, but love all things Canes. Can someone explain to me why UM is the only school(my perception and maybe I'm wrong) that has this ongoing investigation? Seems that all other wrongful participants were exposed and consequently fired by their respective schools. While it was humiliating and ruined the current season for those programs, at least they can move forward and probably recover as quickly as next season. Meanwhile, UM sits in an uncomfortable Neverland position. No closure and a major negative impact on recruiting for next season.

My fear is that not only this season is being impacted with the "cloud" noise and a team with youthful selfishness play on the court, but the lack of future top end commits in the foreseeable future.

Mods,

Thanks,

Tom

The alternate reality is that if someone is not coming along and wiping Consigliere's *** by agreeing with everything he says, then they are adding nothing and making the board a cesspool.

He then shows his class and tact by abandoning the topic to incorporate his highly academic vocabulary as personal attacks.

Mississippi State is laughing at your expectations for the basketball program.

All you have to do is bump your quality porsts ****. Just do it and prove that you’re here to discuss basketball.

Come on, bump those porsts.

All you have to do is bump your quality porsts ****. Just do it and prove that you’re here to discuss basketball.

LMAO. Dude can't stand that people are questioning his precious Mullenaga. Looking forward to seeing where we stand in the "Also receiving votes" section next Monday.

LMAO. Dude can't stand that people are questioning his precious Mullenaga. Looking forward to seeing where we stand in the "Also receiving votes" section next Monday.

Is this one of those quality porsts?

Advertisement
Back