Bio Blast: Florida A&M Rattlers

View as article
you said "in my opinion" so I won't contest it

but wow
1725570811341.png

Advertisement
are you implying that 13 tds and 10 int's in FCS is better than 20 TD's and 3 INT's in the SEC?

I'm not going to go back and forth because I hate the gators, I'm not going to stick up for a gator player but that take is just absurd

View attachment 301827
I was comparing career stats, not just last season. I agree with you that there is more talent at the FBS level (SEC), however the stats can possibly suggests that Richardson has done more with less talent on his teams. The talent argument can be used both ways. Again just my 2 cents. Look forward to seeing my both of my teams in action Saturday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Predict we are down 7-0 halfway through the first quarter. A lifeless team grinds out a 45-17 win.

FAMU has been starting slow and Richardson has been throwing it into double and triple coverage against HBCU opponents with no int's. I expect that to change this weekend. They also could not stop the run against Norfolk State and SC state played well against them for 3 quarters. I love my alma mater, but we should have 3 scores early in the game.

65-3 type of game. I think first drive we score a field goal and may even come out slow on D. A little letdown after the Florida game is expected. Once we wake up we roll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back