Big 3 Rollup

Advertisement
Just a terrible podcast all around. Pete lends it the only scrap of respectability when he goes on there. The other sh1theads just tug on each others' cranks in some low-rent version of a frat circle-jerk.

Silkk is my brother and though he is a gator fan and cane basher on air off the air he has nothing but respect for the U. But i love the fact that his podcast has its on thread keep it up.

this is not going to end well for you, but I am impressed your "brother" gets Internet service in the trailer

Last edited:
������ You cupcakes are cute. We appreciate the love and the hate. Its good for business.

I knew nothing about the podcast before this thread, and this thread hasn't inspired me to start listening to the podcast. But bashing you and your apparently ghey brother is fun.

Silkk is my brother and though he is a gator fan and cane basher on air off the air he has nothing but respect for the U. But i love the fact that his podcast has its on thread keep it up.

Hey, don't listen to these guys. I couldn't care less what your brother says in public, it's what's in his heart that I care about. And if you say he loves the U (but only secretly so nobody knows) then he's alright with me. And there's nothing wrong with being a homosexual. In a trailer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back