Off-Topic Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got Tennessee -4.5 and it's jumped. I still like it at -7.5 but it just seems like the pick I like too much and there's something strange going to happen. The best sports better I know who makes nearly 6 figures a year off college football alone told me to steer clear of it.

Lots going on in that game.. Tennessee hasn't played anyone, Nico being new and Venables can be tough on new QBs, Tennessee's secondary hasn't been tested and Oklahoma has the weapons to do it if the OL can hold up, Heupel going back to the place he played and was fired from so some emotional distractions, the road atmosphere in general.

Parlays are not a long term success strategy. There's a reason why the books promote them so heavily....
Yeah, agreed. Majority of my bets are single game. If there is an interesting or high paying parlay that looks like it has a chance, I may throw a very small bet on it kind of like buying a lottery ticket. It's a big bonus if it hits, if not, I still made money this week on the single bets.

Advertisement
I got Tennessee -4.5 and it's jumped. I still like it at -7.5 but it just seems like the pick I like too much and there's something strange going to happen. The best sports better I know who makes nearly 6 figures a year off college football alone told me to steer clear of it.

Lots going on in that game.. Tennessee hasn't played anyone, Nico being new and Venables can be tough on new QBs, Tennessee's secondary hasn't been tested and Oklahoma has the weapons to do it if the OL can hold up, Heupel going back to the place he played and was fired from so some emotional distractions, the road atmosphere in general.
Staying away from that one too, don't hate the over or Nico passing yards/TD props though

Yeah, agreed. Majority of my bets are single game. If there is an interesting or high paying parlay that looks like it has a chance, I may throw a very small bet on it kind of like buying a lottery ticket. It's a big bonus if it hits, if not, I still made money this week on the single bets.
I use the betting site promos for my parlays they're always limited to small $5/10 bets anyway, those are fun, any real money I stick to single game.

Advertisement

I gotta take Oklahoma +7.5. In Oklahoma. Public absolutely hammering Tennessee I think Oklahoma circled this game, first SEC game. I like Nico, but he didn’t necessarily light it up vs NC State (threw 2 pics). I think venerables dials it up. Close game. 7.5 is too juicy

Advertisement
I gotta take Oklahoma +7.5. In Oklahoma. Public absolutely hammering Tennessee I think Oklahoma circled this game, first SEC game. I like Nico, but he didn’t necessarily light it up vs NC State (threw 2 pics). I think venerables dials it up. Close game. 7.5 is too juicy
I read that 92% of the money ATS at fan duel was on Tennessee and the line has only moved 1 point

84% of the money in Clemson/NCST is on Clemson ATS. That has jumped from -13.5 to -20.5...for comparison.

Something is off. If I didn't get it at -4.5 a while ago I'd be avoiding it.

Plays for the Week
2024: 25-16 61%

App State Southern Alabama u63
Short week. App got throttled by Clemson, but they are still a good program. They play some defense. USA not great. Lot of points. Just riding the Under here.

Stanford Syracuse o57.5
Both teams of a bye. Cuse continues their momentum. Haynes king ran a bit on Cuse and Stanford has a running qb. I like this to get to 60.

Miami Team Total o40.5 and -17
Fucc em, we roll big

UF -6
🤮🤮. But MSSU is that bad. And I like money.

WV ML
Kansas has not looked good. 6 pics in three games. WV has had some tough losses. I like them to bounce back at home.

USC -5.5
Michigan stinks. USC will score some points 20-28. Michigan will not reach 20.

GT Louisville o57.5
Both teams score more than 58.

Rutgers VT o44.5
This feels like a trap. But idc. 44.5 is too little for two teams both scoring well over 30.

Navy +9
Navy at home. Memphis off an “upset” win. Gimmie the points.

Cal ML and Points
I’ve made a fortune on FSU. FSU loosing. Will not stop until proven wrong.

Oklahoma +7.5
First SEC game at home. They are fired up for this and to make a statement. Venerable will dial it up. Nico is good, but idk if he lights it up like that on the road like that. Didn’t exactly sling it va NCState. I think Tenn wins, but I like home dogs more than a touchdown.

BC -6.5
I’d like this line to go down a little. But, BC at home. Red bandana game. MSU is 3-0, but I don’t think they are that good. Bill O Brian handles business in his first legit home game.

Thinking about
Villanova +17.5
ND -28
Utah ML
Baylor

I read that 92% of the money ATS at fan duel was on Tennessee and the line has only moved 1 point

84% of the money in Clemson/NCST is on Clemson ATS. That has jumped from -13.5 to -20.5...for comparison.

Something is off. If I didn't get it at -4.5 a while ago I'd be avoiding it.

4.5 to 7.5 is good jump. But yea, surprised it still hasn’t moved more if it’s that heavy.

Advertisement
Back