@ BC Tonight

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2469908 said:
Tonight is a must win. I know it is a road game but we need this game and the next one as this is crucial to stopping the bleeding.

BC Sucks, they will finish in the bottom 4 in the conference. They lost their last 4 games by an average of 23.0 points. They're 5-10 in their last 15.

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

No, BC will finish dead last in the conference. By far the worst team in the conference. We look half asleep right now

So the bottom 4 wouldn't include dead last?

I guess it would. You're just giving them a little too much credit.

Advertisement
I'd play the walk-ons before I played Angel. Can't score on offense, can't stop low division one level talent defensively, can't hit free throws. Anything i'm missing?

[]_[] swag;2469925 said:
[]_[] swag;2469908 said:
Tonight is a must win. I know it is a road game but we need this game and the next one as this is crucial to stopping the bleeding.

BC Sucks, they will finish in the bottom 4 in the conference. They lost their last 4 games by an average of 23.0 points. They're 5-10 in their last 15.

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

No, BC will finish dead last in the conference. By far the worst team in the conference. We look half asleep right now

So the bottom 4 wouldn't include dead last?

I guess it would. You're just giving them a little too much credit.

They "suck" was too kind?

Let's review. We have 9 steals and BC turned it over 12 times. That means Miami has a 1 point lead. We should be up by 20. This is atrocious play and we're still bleeding.

Advertisement
We do this so often. Look good for a short period of the season then just tank. I don't understand. Don't know if it's coaching or what. Just play so terribly at times. And angel needs to graduate

It's more than just Angel being bad....Jekiri has been brutal to watch on offense. He's regressed a lot on that side of the ball.

Seems like the only player that has actually improved from last season is Newton.

We do this so often. Look good for a short period of the season then just tank. I don't understand. Don't know if it's coaching or what. Just play so terribly at times. And angel needs to graduate

Facts are....UM is comically bad right now. No continuity..no rhythm...zero anything worth a ****.

They better use this 2nd half to revive some team work....or this could be one **** of a **** storm.

For those of you saying it's not so bad..BC played to a decent high school level the first half and gave us unprecedented opportunities to blow it open.

Time to wake the **** up.

UM

Facts are....UM is comically bad right now. No continuity..no rhythm...zero anything worth a ****.

They better use this 2nd half to revive some team work....or this could be one **** of a **** storm.

For those of you saying it's not so bad..BC played to a decent high school level the first half and gave us unprecedented opportunities to blow it open.

Time to wake the **** up.

UM

All true.

Advertisement
Say what you want about Angel, which I know he has been bad, but this team is at their best when he's playing well.

Man....I love Coach L and I know he knows wayyy more about the game than I do when it comes to coaching... But for the life of me, why don't we ever do anything different? From watching this team..we are at our best when we run, run, run.

Yet - we NEVER push full court, 3/4 court..nothing. I think I've seen a zone once this year??

These guys are playing like they're inside a morgue.

Cmon mannnn

(And yes, I know we will beat BC - it's a bigger issue)

Advertisement
Man....I love Coach L and I know he knows wayyy more about the game than I do when it comes to coaching... But for the life of me, why don't we ever do anything different? From watching this team..we are at our best when we run, run, run.

Yet - we NEVER push full court, 3/4 court..nothing. I think I've seen a zone once this year??

These guys are playing like they're inside a morgue.

Cmon mannnn

(And yes, I know we will beat BC - it's a bigger issue)

Exactly what I was talking about a couple of games ago and people on here were giving too much credit to Clemson and UVa. Miami is like watching a JV girls team play.

Advertisement
Back