@ BC Tonight

Consigliere

All-American
Tonight is a must win. I know it is a road game but we need this game and the next one as this is crucial to stopping the bleeding.

BC Sucks, they will finish in the bottom 4 in the conference. They lost their last 4 games by an average of 23.0 points. They're 5-10 in their last 15.

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

Advertisement
Tonight is a must win. I know it is a road game but we need this game and the next one as this is crucial to stopping the bleeding.

BC Sucks, they will finish in the bottom 4 in the conference. They lost their last 4 games by an average of 23.0 points. They're 5-10 in their last 15.

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

I think we destroy them. New Ton (as my friend would say) is going to have a monster game.

Bottom 4? Bottom 1. Doubtful they win a game in the ACC. The only gimme we play the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Must win tonight. Then beat Wake. Then when I fly in for the game and pay for a hotel the same weekend as the Miami Marathon (ridiculous), Murder Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

No, BC will finish dead last in the conference. By far the worst team in the conference. We look half asleep right now

[]_[] swag;2469908 said:

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

No, BC will finish dead last in the conference. By far the worst team in the conference. We look half asleep right now

So the bottom 4 wouldn't include dead last?

[]_[] swag;2469908 said:

Just win and move on.

Spread is -15.5 Miami

They have for a while!

Advertisement
Back