Batsignal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a starting caliber CB.
I agree but not a NEED, just I’d reallly want that. we have 2 starters at Cb already. I’d want one so Damari can be a big nickel or Porter can slide inside if we aren’t trying to be big. But if we get a rotational cb it’s still better than nothing still. Whereas safety I either want a starter or don’t wanna get someone

NCSt cb just exited portal

Advertisement
Arroyo is a question mark health wise and not overly impressed with Riley. Hope Mccormick gets kicked to the curb as well
McCormick I agree needs to move on… his blocking was noticeably woeful as the season wore on.

I just don’t see a reason to put quality NIL dollars into a TE right now when our OC really doesn’t highlight them

Rather try and dig out a #1 WR, QB, and S…

Advertisement
I’ll pass it back.

Puff Puff Pass Smoking GIF by NOSAM

McCormick I agree needs to move on… his blocking was noticeably woeful as the season wore on.

I just don’t see a reason to put quality NIL dollars into a TE right now when our OC really doesn’t highlight them

Rather try and dig out a #1 WR, QB, and S…
I dont think TE is a position where it demands a lot of NIL money reguardless more of an issue of good talent entering the portal. TE talent is pretty meh in the portal rn

Advertisement
Lmfao…oh yes he is.
Guess we will see between Him and Kelly who wins out. I believe this staff loves Kelly though. Alston more proven at this point though.
Hey it’s a gunna be a great competition. But honestly Bain and Mesidor are gunna be the top 2 most downs I’d bet. If we are really talking “starters”

If they stay healthy this will be the most improved position group in roster. Same could be said about DT (in games without Taylor at least) tbh.

Advertisement
Lmfao…oh yes he is.
How do you have the DL depth chart looking? I would love to have Bain slide inside so it could be something like Mesidor/Bain/JHH/Alston or Kelly but either way having Mesidor, Bain, Kelly, Alston and Wayne is gna be nice. Hope they can stay healthy

Advertisement
How do you have the DL depth chart looking? I would love to have Bain slide inside so it could be something like Mesidor/Bain/JHH/Alston or Kelly but either way having Mesidor, Bain, Kelly, Alston and Wayne is gna be nice. Hope they can stay healthy
I don't see Bain sliding inside. Maybe on 3rd down. You have Clark (transfer), Harrison-Hutt, Cook (transfer), Burroughs (transfer), Horton, and Moten. Scott will get playing time as well, but brought along slowly.

The defensive line is much deeper than last year.

Mesidor and Bain are going to play a lot of 5 tech imo. Alston is going to asked to be that traditional 4-3 end. that way we can bounce between being 3-3-5 and 4-3. The only thing I wish is if we could a true NT to play 3-4 as well.

I don't see Bain sliding inside. Maybe on 3rd down. You have Clark (transfer), Harrison-Hutt, Cook (transfer), Burroughs (transfer), Horton, and Moten. Scott will get playing time as well, but brought along slowly.

The defensive line is much deeper than last year.
I think it's been mentioned a few times but Burroughs isn't expected back. Think gaby confirmed that a few weeks ago but yeah I don't really see bain sliding inside either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back