Bama v UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup..but u def don’t know south florida..in a city all you gotta do is cross the tracks and find Martin Luther King blvd..then u in the hood lol

LOL. Bruh i just looked it up they had 2 murders last year. 1 the year before. and 1 the year before. My city had almost 2500 in 1 year when I was growing up lol. And that wasn't an outlier we had like 10 years in a row around 2000 murders in a year. Thats what I meant when I was talking about hustlers in the hood lol. Real kingpins.

LOL. Bruh i just looked it up they had 2 murders last year. 1 the year before. and 1 the year before. My city had almost 2500 in 1 year when I was growing up lol. And that wasn't an outlier we had like 10 years in a row around 2000 murders in a year. Thats what I meant when I was talking about hustlers in the hood lol. Real kingpins.
And I’m so sorry for your city my friend

Advertisement

Not to make light of this but I hope you looked like Rambo when you walked around there lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Chicago?

Advertisement
Back