Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For me personally…

Stone
Franklin
Breland
Scott

All studs obviously, but Stone is the elite day 1 impact guy IMO.
Agreed, although I think Franklin’s upside might be higher than Stone, but agree that Stone has the biggest day 1 impact, but would love 2+ of any of them

For me personally…

Stone
Franklin
Breland
Scott

All studs obviously, but Stone is the elite day 1 impact guy IMO.
Where do you place TA Cunningham? I think he wants to play end. This list is nuts it doesn’t even include some of the other kids who have visited like Jayden Jackson, Tyreek’e Robinson, LJ Mcray, Artavius Jones and Jericho Johnson.

Advertisement
The answer is always who ever commits here is the best of the bunch
Riley Keough Word GIF by A24

Advertisement

- Santa Ana (Cali.) Mater Dei five-star defensive lineman Aydin Breland was back around Miami for a bit and plans to hit the Georgia spring game on Saturday.

“It was great watching everybody compete. Watching everybody compete in the trenches. I love watching [Joe Salave’a] and Jason Taylor coach them up. I love watching [Mario] Cristobal coach kids up. I was really just watching Coach Joe and Jason coaching up the [defensive] line and [defensive] ends. Just watching how they interacted with the kids.”

“I like Miami. I like it a lot,” Breland said on why he wanted to get back. “What’s not to like about it here? You’ve got Cristobal, Jason Taylor, great program they’re rebuilding, so I just had to come check up on it.”

Advertisement
Back