Anyone watching real football today?

That last play is Jefferson's. Nice to have WRs who win 50/50s, too.

our WR suck so bad. It was something I really noticed as the year went on. Hopefully Payton is legit and somehow one of the freshmen is legit cause that WR is one of the weaker WR rooms in all of college football.

Advertisement
**** LSU is trucking OU, who is the fat step sister at the wedding. Have to invite her and someone will drink too much and bang her. It’s a blowout, let’s see if the Tigers keep applying pressure

Honestly these LSU WRs are making plays that literally nobody beside maybe Jeff Thomas, Brian Hightower, or Jeremiah Payton on our team probably have the ability to make. And 2 of them are gone.

Harley will never make a catch like this unless he's wide the **** open. Wiggins and Pope maybe, but haven't shown the ability either.

LSU by 30+ today

tenor (37).gif

Advertisement
Burrow’s throws have been insanely good. Jefferson with 4TD’s to set a new CFP record. To watch what a real team looks like just saddens me more regarding the dumpster fire we have

Advertisement
Anyone watching how LSU just scored out of the so called phone booth formation. I repeat the OL, person calling the plays and the route trees all matter, and last but no least the skill players.

Advertisement
I been saying this, man. He's legit Aaron Rodgers. Its insane. This is not the same man from 2018. Its not. Completely different human.
I legit remember Canes fans here on CIS nary a year ago before we played them in Dallas saying he was a weakness. I posted a vid of him from the scrimmage and warned folks here he looked solid. But this? This is some next level, unexpected ish. I mean...god****. This guy looks better than many NFL QBs I watch.

Advertisement
This is why we should look for an nfl guy who knows about exploiting match ups
Brady is truly chess not checkers

Anyone watching how LSU just scored out of the so called phone booth formation. I repeat the OL, person calling the plays and the route trees all matter, and last but no least the skill players.
Say it again. Say it louder. It all ******* matters. What makes football incredible to watch is how much interdependence there is between so many tiny little parts. On both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Back