Antonio Crawford HL tape

Advertisement
This guys ball skills is ridic. absolutely ridic. Its going to be sooooooooooooo nice to finally have true cover corners on each side of the field....no more getting torched by one hit wonder quarterbacks.

Kid is a smooth runner... Really like him. When he is in coverage he's stuck to the WR's hip, 3:26 mark was a great example of that.

Ok. First thing that pops into my mind right now: how the f*** does that beast end up being rated a 3 star prospect?! Is this a joke?!
I understand he played mostly on offense before, but how in the world is it possible that everybody on this forum knows this guy is the steal of the recruiting class and very well might be better than the #1 rated CB in the nation, and he didn't get an offer from anybody but GT?????? Are other recruiters ******* asleep?!?! Good for us anyways, already sold on this kid.

Advertisement
Only thing that perplexes me..... wtf did he not have more recruiting attention? One of the biggest programs in the US that pumps out D1 kids and GT was his best offer before us? He did the camp circuit too. I'm just wondering if the size is way inflated, or his speed isn't all there (hard to consider this realistically as he hung with Miramar, etc.), or if there's off-the-field stuff?

As stated already in this thread, he didn't really emerge until his Sr year. A lot of schools zero in on their targets and close their boards before that time. We had lots of spots available and didn't shy away from him even though he was committed to GT. UF and FSU were focused on Tracy Howard, not Crawford. FSU got Ronald Darby instead, we got Howard AND Crawford AND Bush, and UF got no one...

Advertisement
Back