Antonio Callaway busted for weed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Woah !! . Weed ? .. This guy is out of control !

7 grams of weed, that's at least 14 blunts
lmaooooo this man rolling half gram blunts

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Brock is square af...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If it's the gas it don't matter tbh. No matter if you smoke 2 or 3 blunts at a time you still going to be high as fvck if you on the gas. I'm in college bruh you got to stretch that sh*t lol. It has to last throughout the day several times you feel me?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Per ESPN was arrested with a quarter ounce of weed in Gainesville

Should be a lesson to all these south Florida kids going out of town away from family and your support system can lead to major issues much like Callaway has faced during his rocky tenure in Gainesville

That ain't ****! lol... You couldn't wait to post this!

"It's never the crime....it's the cover-up" should be "It's never the weed....it's the blatant stupidity displayed that allowed for you to get caught".

I hope McEltoof vouches for this idiot (as he grasps at straws to stay relevant as a head coach) and the kid instantly fails drug tests or catches more criminal charges. Baylor excluded, Gainesville is a god**** cesspool of all that is wrong on Earth.

Calloway left Miami for the University of Florida, so clearly his brain has been addled for years by his weed habit. Dumb reason to get in trouble. But stupid is as stupid does. ... The most important news in all this is that UF and McElwain once again cannot get out of their own way. Love the turmoil surrounding that program right now.

"It's never the crime....it's the cover-up" should be "It's never the weed....it's the blatant stupidity displayed that allowed for you to get caught".

I hope McEltoof vouches for this idiot (as he grasps at straws to stay relevant as a head coach) and the kid instantly fails drug tests or catches more criminal charges. Baylor excluded, Gainesville is a god**** cesspool of all that is wrong on Earth.

What's that supposed to mean?

Florida Gators had most athletes as crime suspects from 2000-14 - College Football Nation Blog- ESPN

Advertisement
One blunt...

maxresdefault.jpg

Kid had to have something to get the picture of his coach ******* a shark out of his head

Advertisement
Woah !! . Weed ? .. This guy is out of control !

7 grams of weed, that's at least 14 blunts
lmaooooo this man rolling half gram blunts

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Brock is square af...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If it's the gas it don't matter tbh. No matter if you smoke 2 or 3 blunts at a time you still going to be high as fvck if you on the gas. I'm in college bruh you got to stretch that sh*t lol. It has to last throughout the day several times you feel me?

Pick a side, any side.

Advertisement
Back