another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Cerenord or I'mHeurtolouDawg (whose commitment already broke), then it's not worthy of the "Stay Tuned" gimmick. Pete's got something better than that.

Advertisement
Why not just let us in on what it is now, rather than tomorrow? Makes little sense tbh.

Advertisement
i'll reserve judgement to see if the woof gif needs to be posted.

Advertisement
621.gif

just got word from an inside source who confirmed 100% that we will be getting a commitment from a beast athlete tomorrow.... im not sure if i should release who it is yet but i will........

407.jpg

I think Cozznester Smiff is going to announce his commitment!!!!! Huge pick up...YES! Welcome to the U baby!!!

[video=youtube;rT1nGjGM2p8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Advertisement
I'm thinking someone from left field. Someone we kind of forgot about... An LB from the Tampa Area...

Advertisement
I'm thinking someone from left field. Someone we kind of forgot about... An LB from the Tampa Area...

like who?? the only linebacker from the area we were recruiting committed to texas a long time ago and isnt switching.. and we arent recruiting that bum from jesuit. kids so overrated and isnt good enough to play at miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back