another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not sure where Pete is getting his info.

But, there are no rumblings whatsoever out there right now.

Is the news even recruiting news? I don't think Pete has ever confirmed it is recruiting news

Or. Kid told him he'd be committing

And something didn't go as planned? Maybe um didn't take it, recruit wanted to wait til Monday, etc. Bunch of ******* soft shouldered pussies in this thread. Take yer ******* tampon out.

Advertisement
Ok this is the first time im getting on since 5 yesterday so did anything break?

Pete broke wind on twitter two days ago. My nerves are frayed. He forgot to tell me to go to sleep last night and now I'm effing exhausted.

Advertisement
My guess is that DT Edward Cerenord (whom Pete supposedly has some relationship with), told Pete that he was going to commit at some point yesterday. However, our coaching staff, who have been quietly working on Juco DT Calvin Heurtelou behind the scenes, got a surprise "promise to commit" from him and was told that he would officially finalize things on Monday. The staff, knowing that we are in dire need of immediate interior line help next year, decided to "hold" the final DT spot for the more polished Juco DT and told Cerenord to hold off pending Heurtelou's decision on Monday (Tenn. is supposedly still a possibility).

pete got all y'all ****** by the balls

and from the looks of it in this thread, you don't need them

bunch of sissies

687.gif

Wtf

Advertisement
My guess is that DT Edward Cerenord (whom Pete supposedly has some relationship with), told Pete that he was going to commit at some point yesterday. However, our coaching staff, who have been quietly working on Juco DT Calvin Heurtelou behind the scenes, got a surprise "promise to commit" from him and was told that he would officially finalize things on Monday. The staff, knowing that we are in dire need of immediate interior line help next year, decided to "hold" the final DT spot for the more polished Juco DT and told Cerenord to hold off pending Heurtelou's decision on Monday (Tenn. is supposedly still a possibility).

This sounds the most realistic.

Advertisement

well got **** you gave this some serious thought

well got **** you gave this some serious thought

This sounds very possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back