And speaking of the idiots at ESPN, remember this quote?

That was my first and only experience with this MFer.
Dude looks like an older version of deadpool with his mask on.

Advertisement
Mods deleted it because it was a pathetic attempt at a thread.

You were trying to justify your love for Cuck, and bash Cane fans that don't root for FSU players.

Glad to see you leave though.

It's not a Cook issue. I wish him the best but ultimately don't care what happens to him. If a kid flips on Richt that's a different story e.g. Henderson & McFarland. But this forum is not for me. I'm out.

For serious this time? Cause you just said that a few posts ago...

Also, are you taking your ball when you go home?

You were trying to justify your love for Cuck, and bash Cane fans that don't root for FSU players.

It's not a Cook issue. I wish him the best but ultimately don't care what happens to him. If a kid flips on Richt that's a different story e.g. Henderson & McFarland. But this forum is not for me. I'm out.

Yeah. Both of 'em.

Yeah. Both of 'em.

So you're going to sack up or are you still running away from home? Either way is fine, just wish you'd pick one.

Good. Get the fūck out and don't come back.

You're a troll that's been like some desperate attention starved chick, starting threads and posting to get attention. It's pathetic.

Just don't come back under a different name like you've done before.

Advertisement
Pretty much.

Finebaum doesn't know anything about Football, he's more of a SEC historian than he is a Football analyst.

He runs a radio show that's based on dumb rednecks arguing with each other over which Confederate State is the best.

His whole job at ESPN is to prop up the SEC & help push the narrative of them "caring" more & that they have the best conference.

He's basically a glorified ringmaster.

I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. I think this program is bankrupt. I think it has a delusional fanbase thinking this is the ’80s and the ’90s and maybe even the early part of the new millennium. I don’t get it. I don’t know why any coach in their right mind would want this job.”

That was September 27, 2015 from the mouth of ... you guessed it:

View attachment 44790

And now, barely 18 months later, we have the nation's No. 1 recruiting class according to the 247 composite rankings.

Hey Paul Finebaum, how is it possible for a "bankrupt program" to be doing so well with so many top-rated prospects?

The truth is that putz is too busy slurping the SEC, FSU and Clemson to even have a clue about the Canes.

I'd like to see this POS and Mark May drawn and quartered at midfield in Sunlife Stadium. Hope ESPN goes belly up at the same time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Miami is just an absolutely terrible job. I think this program is bankrupt. I think it has a delusional fanbase thinking this is the ’80s and the ’90s and maybe even the early part of the new millennium. I don’t get it. I don’t know why any coach in their right mind would want this job.”

That was September 27, 2015 from the mouth of ... you guessed it:

View attachment 44790

And now, barely 18 months later, we have the nation's No. 1 recruiting class according to the 247 composite rankings.

Hey Paul Finebaum, how is it possible for a "bankrupt program" to be doing so well with so many top-rated prospects?

The truth is that putz is too busy slurping the SEC, FSU and Clemson to even have a clue about the Canes.

I'd like to see this POS and Mark May drawn and quartered at midfield in Sunlife Stadium. Hope ESPN goes belly up at the same time.

Where is Sunlife Stadium?

I'll never forget the first time I heard his show on satellite radio. I couldn't believe how ridiculous it was. LCE said it right, he doesn't really know much about the current state of college football, he just knows a lot of Alabama football. There's never any type of national discussion on his show, it's just a bunch of callers fighting about Alabama/Auburn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back